Cars

Getting rave reviews on comfort and if it goes wrong I just send it back.

2 Likes

You can get a Ford Ranger Wildtrack for that. And actually enjoy life

7 Likes

Mate nonody with any respect for themselves wants to be seen in a Nissan or to be seen to support the Chinese communists

1 Like

I’d be wasting my breath with that fella.

1 Like

Nothing enjoyable about driving those Pickups, nothing

I respectfully disagree

1 Like

You can respectfully disagree at 19 mpg all you like & €300 a tyre or the fucked back after any long journey.

1 Like

Ah shtop Har. Where is your romance? Throw a cow box on the back, throw on a check shirt and a nice wrangler jean sitting over a pair of trader boots, bit of Kris Kristofferson on the radio…

3 Likes

That romance died the day the music stopped :notes:

I got a spin in an Audi electric SUV like a q7 but fully electric. Your man said that after tax write off it was costing him £350 a month for what must be a 100k euro car. I felt carsick after about a mile , and said so. He said he nearly gave it back after a week, as his whole family did, but he said it passes then once you get used to it.

E-tron?

I was driving behind one of those Ford Rangers yesterday evening. Whether by accident or design, the first part of the R on the rear was missing so the nameplate read LANGER.

That sounds like an auld yarn.

100% true. About 3pm yesterday on Childers Road between the Kilmallock and Roxboro roundabouts.

TNH

Its a car mate, only people with small dick energy care about cars

1 Like

Car sickness? Wtf was causing that?

The takeoff in electric cars is rapid. If you’re not used to it it’s unsettling.

2 Likes

What sort of a gobsheen needs a car that size?

The size of three things are important to some men …

Their house, their car and their cocks.