Cars

One for the insecure guys.

A.dude with small dick energy

The weirdo greens want to sexualise everything.

1 Like

Well he has three kids

A Golf or a Passat would be well big enough but some of these lads would rather die than be seen in a car that wasn’t a status symbol.

1 Like

I didn’t ask him. It doesn’t bother me what anyone drives. If he can afford it and he likes it, good luck to him or anyone. It’s electric, it’s better than a diesel range rover

It doesn’t bother me either. I automatically brand anyone in a car that costs more than 80 grand a total and utter wanking spanner and Im rarely wrong.

4 Likes

Rarely right I’d say. Anyhow.
Doesn’t seem to hold true over here. Maybe in Ireland you’re right.

My place, and others I assume… Don’t pay for your electricity for charging the car… But do give a fuel card for diesel cagers…

The changes to BIK from 1 January mean anybody who has a company car is going to be mad not to be in a EV

Probably have a charging point at work though?

Plus it would still work out better regardless.

There is 3 charging points but about 500 parking spaces so you’d want to be quick!

It would work out better while the BIK is gone alright. Mad move eliminating that tax break whilst trying to promote electric

It’s like it’s a really half hearted effort and they really want to keep the tax revenues from diesel cagers

1 Like

BIK :joy:

Not a fan?

@carryharry car cutting out after starting. Won’t start immediately afterwards then. What would be the diagnosis? Battery seems fine as all electrics are working

Make & Model?

Ford Focus 09. 1.8 diesel

Bad diesel?

All diesel is bad cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

jesus fucking christ

5 Likes