Cars

Herself did that to her car. Then she did it again, and again another time.
I fixed it by adopting a philosophical approach, thinking thereā€™s worse things happen, and now I no longer notice and we all just get along.

5 Likes

Itā€™s an ugly looking bus though (the Ford that is).

Beauty is in the eye of those making the repayments

7 Likes

Mane cavannnnn bastharddsss

Old guy in Turnerā€™s x best in trade by all accounts made up an exact match for me ( v obscure Honda colour)
Into a can of spray for me - bingo,laquear bobs your uncle
Saved me a few hundred quid for e30

1 Like

Fuck me couldnā€™t go through with that ever again
Strictly a CU man
30/ 40 a week max

T cut will take a lot out

Looking at buying a crossover or small SUV.

For crossovers im looking at a Kia Stonic or Ford Fiesta Active. If I wanted to spend a little more and go for small SUV, and I have the budget for it, Iā€™m stuck between a VW T-Roc, Audi A2, Volvo XC40 and Honda H-RV.

Any advice / recommendations from TFK-motorheads appreciated.

1 Like

The Volvo is a solid motor. Ages well too.

On my second T Roc, no complaints easy on juice, comfortable front and back and a good sized boot

1 Like

Are they a bit pricey to maintain with parts and servicing etc? My old man used to swear by Volvo. Well when I say Volvo, I mean one volvo car. He had it so long it ended up maxing out the milage clock. A dog of a yoke. His cousin took it off him, took out the petrol engine and stuck in a diesel one.

1 Like

How do you find the plasticky interior? It was something I was surprised at, seeing as a T Roc is a jacked up Golf. Even your entry level Polos have the soft furnishing interior.
Most people might think itā€™s something small, but the soft more expensive interior is a kind of deal breaker for me. The plastic ones tend to develop scratches and also give off more light when the sun comes out. If Iā€™m resting my arm on the door frame, I want it to be soft too, not cheap and hard.

1 Like

Not something that bothers me at all to be honest

Top 30 Harry Redknapp GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

3 Likes

ā€˜Arry rolls down window to tell his 517th Niko Kranchjar related story to the waiting media

Futurama Squinting GIF

Is that not possible? His cousin was driving it around for a few years after.

How much would you be talking for a new alternator?

ā‚¬200 with a bit of margin. Alternators are about ā‚¬130/150 and a few quid labour.
Iā€™d be terribly surprised of you were stabbed for ā‚¬300 or more but itā€™s dependent on the brand/make.

Any handy would recondition your old on for around ā‚¬50 or so

1 Like