Cars

Auto electrician .

True that but @StoneCold was after a new one. Me - Iā€™d keep the yoke going with whatever I could find or fix to it. The younger generation arenā€™t overly keen on reconditioned parts. Celtic Tiger cubsā€¦.

1 Like

Was out for a ramble today with a couple of pals. Check out this stable. (car at the back is a GT40) :flushed:

2 Likes

Calling @Corksfinedtboy ā€¦ā€¦Corkie - thereā€™s a fortnights work there for you, money no obstacle.
You can stay week 1 with Flatty and week 2 with Matty. ā‚¬5k lying on the paving right there.

These cunts wouldnā€™t know the business end of a paint brush from a toilet brushā€¦

7 Likes

Not much security for what must be the guts of a million quids worth of cars youā€™d have to say :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ve already alerted Corkie to the opportunities for a bit of honest graft.
Iā€™m sure the other man has already noted the lack of security and spotted the potential.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

God almighty

5 Likes

Im idle and all for a few days

These were shitty flaky hard wood gates

Thatā€™s hard to believe,say the fuckers donā€™t even change their drawers

I should add that Iā€™m presuming the GT40 is a replica. It actually, given the location and the house and the other cars may not be, in which case, it alone is worth in the region of 10 million quid.
Edit, probably nearer 15 million.

:flushed::flushed: Incredible. Ā£10m for a car!!! The world is gone clane madā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Yep. Only 31 ever made apparently. Was 15x the price of a ford Anglia new. Some investment.

1 Like

Need his head/ hole examined

Not necessarily. Nick Mason made more money off one car than he has from pink Floyd.

1 Like

Well as a Christian and practicing I think itā€™s grossly obscene

I meant his priorities,in fact anyoneā€™s thatā€™d spend that amount on a motor and ppl homeless and starving
Itā€™s disgusting

He only paid Ā£37k for it 46 years ago. If there werenā€™t people able to make a few quid readily enough where would you be for philanthropistsā€¦ā€¦.Think about it now.