Happy with my lot
Accept what I have and thatā€™s it
Godā€™s plan does me

Pups

Iā€™ll never understand people who are impressed by cars

1 Like

Good to know mate

1 Like

Ah they are nice to see. Some kind of reflected glamour. Iā€™ve had a couple of good cars, but they are always nicer from the outside in than the inside out. Itā€™s nice to see a nice car though I think.

2 Likes

money pits!

Iā€™m fond of nice cars. Life is short. If you can afford the bit of comfort, why not. People could spend their money on a lot worse.

4 Likes

some serious engineering goes into them

2 Likes

Oh man they are.

:face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::slightly_smiling_face:

I think this sentiment might be wasted in this thread.

Calling bullshit on this.

Well thatā€™s from pink Floyd general admission tickets. For the vip ones and seated tickets he prob made more money

Not according to nick Mason.

Did he make less than 35m from Pink Floyd? Be surprised if that were the case.

2 Likes

I agree. Just the 75 million album sales between DSOTM and The Wall alone. Factor in concer revenues, royalties merchandise in a 55 year career youā€™d be thinking the same. The Sunday Times rich list has his net worth at Ā£75 million

Well if thatā€™s his net worth half of that could be down to the Ferrari so @flattythehurdler may well be right. Iā€™d say 75m is lowballing it though. If thatā€™s all a member of one of the worlds biggest bands can accrue after 55 years in the industry you can throw your hat at it. I assumed heā€™d be a billionaire