Cars

Iā€™ve been offered a pristine black 997 convertible. 34k miles and Ā£. Kept in a warm garage all its life to date.

Chump change. Take his hand off

Iā€™m worried Iā€™d look like even more of a cunt than usual. I had a hard top silver one before but I didnā€™t like the colour and it kept having bits go wrong. This one has been pampered itā€™s entire life though. The lad selling it canā€™t even be bothered to drive it to the garage so he gets them to pick it up to service it.

I wouldnā€™t have a clue about prices, but id always start off with insulting someone with a low price. Iā€™d the chance to buy a 1983 911 for 8 kā€¦back around 2009. I think it had about 70k on the clock. Idiot

That would be worth six figures now.

Nice car, I spotted this while googling Porsche 997, not sure if thereā€™s anything in it.

Here Are The Porsche 997 Years To Avoid - CoPilot.

This thing looks cool as fcuk

It would make a lovely companion for the Porsche

All I see is Minecraft.

Iā€™m not getting the Porsche. I had one before and itā€™s not really me, just this was a beautiful example.
Iā€™m probably going for an electric fiat 500

1 Like

FIAT Fix it again Tony

Lotus
Lots of trouble usually serious

Pontiac
Best not

1 Like

Best not is right.

Are any of these yokes worth the investment @carryharry?

Price says it all :man_shrugging:

Clearing codes is pointless if you donā€™t fix the error

Just meant the idea of them, really, wouldnā€™t bother my hole with the E20 versionā€¦ I had read online that unless I was buying the specific brand version i.e. VW, then I was wasting time. Just wondering if they could read more than 1 brand of vehicle?

Never far away

The tightest car park I ever had the pleasure of was in a B&B in Blackpool. When we arrived there was no space so the owner said Iā€™d have to park in the corner and get in and out through the boot. Grand says I. Sure I was young and fit then.

The following morning it was even more packed. Cars in the centre of the tiny car park blocking everyone. The owner says youā€™ll have to wait. Finally after 1000 fwd/rev cycles I got it out. Somehow.

Got out onto the street and some ould English lad frantically waves me down. ā€œDo you know youā€™re going the wrong way down a one-way street?ā€ I was so pissed off I says. ā€œThatā€™s grand, sure Iā€™m only going the one way!ā€.

8 Likes

Only some havenā€™t immobilizers
Iā€™m on my 4th jap import
No issues
All alarmed and immobilised
Ite the aqua keyless
And Demio they head for
Iā€™ve had 2 insights ( hybrid)Auto
Suzuki Swift -:auto