Cars

No need to justify it, great decision cars are properly looked after over there i got one before the nicest motor i ever had. Well wear pal.

2 Likes

Dont forget the V5

1 Like

Yeah I have that and the receipt etc but fairly sure need some emissions cert or other?

@TreatyStones has nothing to say now the cynical fucker.

1 Like

Sure why would he, you made up the whole fucking thing.

1 Like

Kinda like the coup?

1 Like

You are a hero.

Early days yet, harry.

I was thinking about this episode today when I was out for a 5k, it made me happy about myself that @Smark was treated so well in my country

7 Likes

For a lad that brags about splashing travellor young lads with his car on the internetā€¦buying a 2 ltr passet from England is quite humourous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqSxlUJyxo

@Smark was this the kind of vibe you had bringing the passat home from England, driving down midlands off the boat at 7 in the morning, dawn into light

4 Likes

It was uncannily like that.

3 Likes

I thought of you driving through the fog in Borris in Ossory, maybe calling into the Barack Obama Plaza for something

1 Like

Luckily no one has to go through Borris anymore.

Nothing like a snackbox at 7 in the morning

1 Like

Obama Plaza should have a special corner of the roaster thread.

An anthropologist could make a career out of the place.

@carryharry, Iā€™ve been sort of looking for a runabout, and a pal is selling an audi a6 avant. Itā€™s six years old, but heā€™s had it from new. Fully loaded with full audi service history, just had major service done, new tyres etc (heā€™s just had a third snapper, so is getting a bigger car)
Itā€™s done 110k miles but he says itā€™s in perfect order.
Major drawback is its diesel.
Other option is a leaf.
Anything to watch out for? Iā€™m looking for fairly trouble free punting about.
Itā€™s a good price and itā€™s genuine mileage etc.

dont be a luddite

1 Like

Auto transmission only thing to look out for, make sure itā€™s working correctly. Also, 110k means Timing Belt is either just done or needs doing.

Nice car, plenty of power & space. PM me the price.

Extraordinary to think anyone would even contemplate looking past the Leaf for their motoring needs. Some people need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.