Cars

Iā€™d say Fagan puts a scarf and driving goggles on him too

3 Likes

https://www.fruugo.ie/urban-pup-blue-tartan-bandana/p-18499642-40557818?ac=adtail&utm_source=shoptail&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ComparisonShopping

This is what he wears.

2 Likes

I went with an XC60 in the end, pal. The technology in it is fantastic. Thrilled with it. Hope is gets the CH seal of approval.

3 Likes

Great choice, mate.

You canā€™t put a price on peace of mind when it comes to looking after your family. Well ware, pal.

Smashing car.

Have been driving the Volvo S60 for the last few months, Iā€™d be happy to drive a Volvo for years to come, great make

1 Like

@carryharry

Talk to me about second hand Volvos.

I want to be in sync with the elites of TFK

The elites of TFK drive tractors.

8 Likes

True mate.
What you driving yourself?

A Zetor.

1 Like

Posh farmer

John Deere

So why not call yourself John deere?

1 Like

Depending on what I can get for my own car, Iā€™ve a budget of about 13k for a car

I looked at something over the past week or two that I really liked but wouldnā€™t post it here as itā€™s a bit of a womanā€™s carā€¦one of these small SUV yokes.

I need something I can fit the dog in the boot (i.e. it has to be a five door like Octavia) so that rules out the Passat and Mazda 6.

Iā€™ve had a bit of a nightmare with my 1.6 Octavia as previously reported here. Generally a reliable machine.
Despite that, Iā€™ve been looking at one or two of the newer version (2.0 this time). My budget is covering 2014 Octavias and Mondeos. Anyone driving these?

Iā€™ve got car buyers fatigue now and could end up buying fucking anything

Get an estate if you need a big boot.

Its a dose trying to pick one. Are you buying off a garage?

Probably going to buy off a garage as Iā€™ve been trying to sell my own and no bites

Iā€™m not a fan of estates at all

:clap:

Arenā€™t you in the Dundalk/Drogheda area?. Youā€™re familiar where Newry/Norn Iron is. Thereā€™s heaps of garages there selling all makes and models at great prices.
You can work out the vrt & currency from their respective websites.
Get a UK model - better spec and free from washed diesel. Simples.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been trying to do mate, but having issues with flogging me own.

Iā€™d say youā€™ll have to take the hit on it and get rid. The differential in the buying cost will ease the shortfall and youā€™ll have yourself the motor you want.

The economic pain is of a fleeting nature.

3 Likes