Cars

Would you get a decent family one for 20k?

Harry be gentle hes an alright sort

Cheaper to run and I’m married to a culchie and culchies love diesel cars

Do you need child seats for more than 2 kids?

Didn’t realise you did that mileage. Thought you were inside the m50 for 11 months of the year so was questioning the sensibility of diesel on short runs. You home situation explains your hatred of us country folk i guess.

No. 3 kids but only 2 child seats and one of them would be a booster

I have a 2 minute commute but my wife would have a 40 minute one and she would be driving this car more than I would. If I hated country folk I’d hardly have married one!

Have you one of those offices at the back of the garden. I didn’t think the gardens around Fairview were that long.

2 Likes

Toyota Rav Hybrid

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll have a look

Would you consider just getting a new car on PCP? Allows you to upgrade after 3 years so if things change re diesel engines you just trade it in. Guaranteed future value on the new car.

Unless the dealer guaranteeing your future value has collapsed

1 Like

Is the PCP Future price a guaranteed thing or is it what the market value will be in 3 years?

Guaranteed once you bring it back in good nick and don’t go over the agreed mileage afaik. All can be discussed with the dealer. There are pros and cons but it made sense for me.

1 Like

Don’t mind that clown.

I’m not going to get a second hand one of them for less than 27K which is 7k above my budget. I’m considering going down the PCP route and getting a Rav Hybrid or a Corolla Touring Sports (Hatch Back)

Here Binky. Have a look at this crowd

1 Like

Does anyone ever buy that Diesel Plus stuff? Just filled up there and was wondering who buys the more expensive stuff. I always assumed it was just normal diesel with an idiot tax applied. Is it more than that?

It’s refined by elves.

I’m told this is a far better bet
https://www.getoffroad.com/maintenance/additives/gmo-6204kb-millers-diesel-power-ecomax