Cars

Can take the top off during the summer & make it a flatbed. Value or wha?

Seat Alhambra

Whatā€™s the normal discount on a cash purchase of a new car?

No trade in.

Retail price ā‚¬45k. I havenā€™t a bean so needs to reduce by about 40% to get me in the game.

You havenā€™t a snowballā€™s

Electric?

Lols

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

So youā€™re prepared to peel circa ā‚¬27k. Iā€™d be looking at something around the ā‚¬30k before the haggling starts. 10% would be roughly the mark-down for a cash buyer.

Youā€™d get 171 520MSport ex-UK with small miles for that kind of moolah.

You stupid stupid stupid boy
Stupid.

1 Like

There is that too.

You lose about 10% of the value of it as soon as you drive it out the door. If not more

www.copart.co.uk has all the answers.

More like 20%

I know the bit about losing value once you drive off the forecourt. Thatā€™s just a fact of buying a new car.

Welcome back m8

1 Like

So why the fuck would you do it? Buy the 182 thatā€™s 20% cheaper for cash, that will get you a lot closer to 40%

@carryharry after how many kms would i need to change the timing belt on a pasaat. No issue with car yet no noise from it or anything

200,000km Iā€™d guess.

Soundā€¦last time I had it serviced (main dealer( the cunts were trying to tell me 130k

Iā€™m due Timing belt change at that number and same make of engines in both cars. Your Passat possibly 1.6lt?

Harry, my last car supposedly had issues with the timing chain and I had it replaced just in case.

Has this all been resolved in their newer cars?