Cars

I wonā€™t be driving it fuck all

Mate, she gets to choose the vacuum, and she should be happy enough with that level of autonomy.

2 Likes

Lad if sheā€™s willing to part with 35/40 grand of her own money and not looking for me to back it sheā€™s more than welcome to fire away

2 Likes

Oh and thereā€™s no way Iā€™d let her pick a vacuum :rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

the Kamiq, karoq or kodiak?

Knick,knack,paddywhack

Thatā€™ll do ya now luv

2 Likes

Karoq but she also was looking at the jodiak

Test drove a new one last week. Savage yoke. Out of my price range unfortunately. Might ramble to the UK for a clean 172 if they can be got. Monaghans seem to run a very professional outfit compare to the likes of a few competitors.

1 Like

Theyā€™re not afraid charge for it

What kinda a money were they talking

45K for a decent spec, around 41K for the basic model

150 euro to fit the toe bar on it :wink:

1 Like

https://www.liveabout.com/thmb/cwYVIFlqjat_STOnRQeuKFcCu4M=/768x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/telly-savalas-kojak-color-5c01fb5e46e0fb000161404f.jpg

Toebar be usually around the 300-350 mark but if youā€™re dropping 45k, I thought theyā€™d throw it in

Everyone will just say you were too tight to get the VW Tiguan

Bought Mrs Goode one last year. We bought a Sportline model. Cant fault it, she loves it.

We took a Kia Sorrento and a Peugeot 5008 for a test drive but I didnā€™t think they came close to the Kodiac.

We also took some type of Audi SUV for a test drive but we were only teasing ourselves.

1 Like

3 Likes

We have to go back to get the tow bar fittedā€¦

1 Like

isnā€™t Go-Car in meath yet?

Buy a Hybrid.