Celeb Spotting šŸ

Alright farmer, steady on.

Just the five year age gap. I was delighted to see ths spot and then this article in the Herald, I had been worried for them but its great news to hear theyā€™re still together.

Rugby hunk Rob Kearney will be alongside Susie Amy at pal Brian Oā€™Driscollā€™s wedding this weekend ā€“ firmly putting rumours of the coupleā€™s split to bed.

The Herald can reveal that the Ireland and Lions full-back (24) will line out with the gorgeous actress (29) at the wedding in Lough Rynn Castle, Co Leitrim.

Over the past few months, their relationship has been rocked by false claims of a split, including erroneous reports linking Susie to the newly single Gavin Henson.

However, thereā€™s no sign of them calling time on their romance any time soon, despite living in separate countries and the five-year age gap.

ā€œThings are going really well between Rob and Susie. Thereā€™s no way he would bring her to such a high-profile event if they werenā€™t,ā€ said a source.

ā€œIt sends out a clear sign that theyā€™re very much together and are serious about each other.ā€

Last month saw the couple hit with damaging claims about Susieā€™s close friendship with Welsh rugby player Gavin Henson.

It was claimed his former partner Charlotte Church was unhappy with them becoming pals during a trip to the North Pole for reality show 71 Degrees North.

However, this was rubbished by the Welsh pair after they released a statement saying that the end of their five-year relationship was nothing to do with a third party.

Rob and Susie have been dating for more than seven months after meeting at a gig in London.

They went public on their romance at the opening of We Will Rock You at the O2 in Dublin last January but have been keeping the relationship tightly under wraps since then.

Yet despite bagging one of our most eligible bachelors, Susie has admitted that she initially had doubts about starting a romance with Louth-born Rob.

ā€œItā€™s difficult us not living in the same place, but weā€™ve made it work, even though itā€™s not ideal. We see each other quite a lot.ā€

mfinn@herald.ie

• Melanie Finn, Showbusiness Editor

If I were Rob, I would take Susie into the Fleadh Ceoil in Mohill over the weekend and give her a taste of the high life.

This must be whats fucking up his rugby career, having a long distance relationship. :rolleyes:

Its quite noticeable heā€™s been more or less shit since the start of the year.

Can we get a picture of this Amy woman pleaseā€¦

I need a couple of rulings please:

Alan Lewis, former Irish cricket international and current rugby football international referee, keeping wicket in a bounce game of cricket in YMCA Sandymount this evening. Lewis is a member of the club in question so Iā€™m not sure if seeing him messing around there counts as a spot.

Iā€™ve also had a flashback of Ciara Oā€™Callaghan, aka Yvonne from Fair City, being in the pub last Friday night. Are we accepting Fair City ā€˜starsā€™ as spots these days?

Mac, thereā€™s no hurry in getting back to me on these - feel free to reply in your own time.

Itā€™s Macā€™s call obviously but Iā€™d be reluctant to count Lewis. Iā€™ve seen him there a few times and while itā€™s not his place of employment it is somewhere that heā€™s likely to be seen every week so it loses its appeal. The original context we stipulated where soccer players attending soccer matches wouldnā€™t count has been valuable but Iā€™d prefer to see the Celeb Spotting Rules as a living, breathing document subject to change if ratified by Mac and some other elders of the forum.

If you see The Voice playing astro soccer in Portmarnock on a windy Wednesday then thatā€™s a spot, itā€™s just utterly out of context. Seeing Alan Lewis, partly famous for his cricketing skills, at a cricket ground each week is a level below that for me.

the voice of Ireland - PSLC - wednesday night

Who: Jim Carney
Famous for: Being about the worst commentator in the world. ā€˜He goes for his point and he gets itā€™
Where: Junction of Merrion Road and Serpentine Avenue
When: This evening at around 6.45
Other info: Jim was chatting on his mobile and waited patiently for the traffic to pass

For a second there i thought this was Jim Carrey. Youā€™re better than this Farmerā€¦

:lol:

She is also famous for being David Oā€™Callaghanā€™s daughter. I accept your spot Bandage. Plus a Fair City spot was one of the first two original spots that started Celeb Spotting. They are allowed.

Bonnar is a spot.

Kearney and his woman are a spot.

The cricket fella is not a spot,the wan from Fair City isnt a spot either,she would have been accepted as a valid spot had Bandage presented the spot in the correct manner.

Jim Carney is a spot.

Hey Link, why donā€™t you just fuck off.

Weā€™ve tried to make him CC, weā€™ve tried. The forum has missed out on some exceptional celeb spots because of this stupid bastard.

Who is David Oā€™Callaghan?

Also, myself, Clarkey, Jugs and Rocko were also in the pub with Bandage last Friday and we never spotted her?

Weird.

http://www.justoutdoortoys.co.uk/store/image/2e11f/Just_Outdoor_Toys_Childs_Periscope.jpg

Former Minister for Defence.

Definitely a spot then.

Exactly.