Celebrities you've never heard of (well, until now)

Is there any concrete evidence of him raping someone?
I’d be very very surprised if this chap needed to rape anyone what with the amount of young wans who were quite willing to play the game with him. Jesus reading it there he sweet talked some amount of career driven women. In fact if a woman did what he did the sisters and the feminazis would be dancing on the streets.

You are a scumbag

3 Likes

Your hang ups about me and your following me around is more than a little weird.

Just noting your contradictions and yarns.

And you’re a very very very strange man.

1 Like

You are making excuses for a true true scumbag who has mistreated women for years.

And all you have is weird?

He has plenty of form for this sort of thing.

He is a total scumbag.

1 Like

I’d say most lads on here have jumped into bed with a drunk young one is College and had sex with her

You are making excuses for a true true scumbag who has mistreated women for years.

And all you have is weird?

You were boasting 2 hours ago about using young lady’s for snorting cocaine off their tits.

2 Likes

I’m not making excuses for you.

I’m actually calling you out on it.

Its unbelievable.
There is a pattern, and its a nasty one.

Kev’s.

1 Like

There is nowt wrong with that if the lady doesnt mind

2 Likes

Do you understand the word consenting?

And if you actually met some real open minded and free women you’d realise they are far far more explosive and randy than we are.

1 Like

What sort of way are you freaks raised in Cork?

3 Likes

Especially when its their idea

1 Like

it think this lad is the subject of a witchunt

That dirtbag has to pay women to get his kicks, it’s the only way he knows. It’s beyond his comprehension that two people can consent to have a good time together.

He’s a deeply deeply disturbed individual.

1 Like