☘ Celtic transfer window summer 2019

And here’s the goals from our second string win over St Gallen U 21s earlier (9-1).

First team drew 0-0 with Simunovic sent off for a (stupid) high kick.

1 Like

Mr Lawwell is spoiling us this summer.

1 Like

Welcome Basil.

1 Like

This lad might understand the alignment of the tricolor .

Some Israel centre half/utility player is close to signing - Abd Elhamed. 28 yrs old, £1.6m.

Doesn’t seem too inspiring.

Thoughts?

@mickee321
@Rocko
@Bandage

Is he a Jew?

The Israeli agent Dudu Dahan that gave Lawwell Kayal, Bitton and Gershon must have another one up his sleeve.

:disappointed:

no jesus you can by the name he is an Arab Isaraeli like Beram Kayal
plays for the natioanl team - are we talking about Hatem - el ahmed yeah?
he made his israeli debut actually coming on for nir bitton when poland beat us 3-0 there in june
plays for hapoel beer sheva and before that was ashdod i think
didnt play v celtic in 2016
classic dudu dahan job allright
i dont know lads - this one wouldnt fill me with confidence - israeli defenders in general are utterly hopeless

Some English tabloid were reporting that Bournemouth have come in for that Jack Stacey chap at Luton.

Sure that’s the way it’s gone these days - they can blow Celtic out of the water with fees and wages.

Maybe that’s why we’ve turned to the Israeli.

hapoel beer sheva also are flogging all their players as the owner Alona Barkat didnt get elected as mayor of beer sheva and has lost interest in her investment
its a bit like arkadi gaydamak and beitar - he ran beitar into the ground after he didnt get elected as mayor of jerusalem and actually signed the chechen moslems in 2012 to expose the racism with La Famillia
Hapoel BS are in huge trouble now really - theyre flogging anyone with value, dudu dahan is the man for that - celtic/standard leige/guy luzon - thats Dahan’s triad - remember Tony Watt?

Christ, he looks hopeless.

He only made his Israel debut at 28.

Definitely some dodgy dealings going on there, Lawwell and Lennon must be making a packet out of it.

Kayal, Gershon, Bitton and Ambrose were all signings under the Lennon reign, we haven’t signed an Israeli or player from Israel since Lennon left. Now we are splashing £1.6m on a diddy like that?

I hope this transfer doesn’t go through, it just stinks of transfer bung.

1 Like

Israeli player :thinking:

He’ll only love looking into the Green Brigade & seeing a sea of Palestinian flags :palestinian_territories:

Is Lennon in Mossad?

He’s an Arab Israeli like kayal , taleb tawatha and dia saba for example… all play for israel

It’s also Ashdod again looking for a sign on feel. …
Remember Mr. Ambrose

1 Like

We paid £2m for him as well I think.

Lennon had Ambrose with him at Hibs and signed the Israeli keeper too. Lennon is definitely up to funny business with that agent.

Seems a strange decision for Arabs to play for Israel? Hated by both Arabs and Jews then?

He won’t mind.

He only became a defender recently enough apparently. Used to be an attacking midfielder. Seems weird. He can play right back too. If he’s to be fourth choice centre back ahead of Hendry and second choice or third choice right back then I guess it’s not a disaster. Hardly inspiring though.

Lennon seems to have gone to Sweden today apparently by the way. Joel Andersson was linked a few weeks back as a potential right back signing.