Celtic Transfer Windows 2022 & 2023

Ooft. Kept everyone off the scent while we got the deal done.

3 Likes

Any buy option for the bhoy?

His grandad is a Celtic fan living in the granite city.

He prefers the cold weather to the warm stuff.

This lad is going to be sensational I reckon

The club will look after that but i imagine he will rent for now seeing that it’s a loan deal.

Nice pad in the west end id say

1 Like

Not that I’ve seen. With sanctions I don’t know we can actually pay a transfer fee so it’s complicated.

I believe Rubin Kazan still owed money on Haksabanovic in instalments and so our cost was just paying the balance owed to his previous Swedish club. In that case they were just writing off their debt and were happy to let him leave.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve an agreement on a fee here but can’t pay it or disclose it due to sanctions at the moment. But that’s speculation.

1 Like

He comes from a Celtic supporting family from Denmark

1 Like

Think Ange still hasn’t given up on Johnston.

Rumours that we have signed Japanese centre back Yuki Kobayashi.

He’s 22. He’s a left footed centre back. He plays for Vissel Kobe.

2 Likes

Them Japanese never work out.

1 Like

Pete postlewaithe played him in the Usual suspects …

1 Like

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/yuki-kobayashi-sparks-celtic-double-28419944

3 Likes

I saw mention pre-game tonight online that Celtic have been following Canadian right back Alistair Johnston as a potential replacement for Juranovic, if the latter moves on in the next while. Johnston was excellent. He’s one of a handful of less well known Canadian players that will probably generate more interest now.

1 Like

Yeah saw him mentioned before the first game but lots of reports that it’s close to a done deal now. Ange mentioned that we had a couple of deals done so I’m guessing this is the second one.

1 Like
1 Like

Looks a very good pick up from the outset and going on his WC. I think Juranovic is gone in January, he hasn’t been the same player since the Summer interest imo. I still wish him the very best though, this has to be the model to pursue as well, replacement in already and no fucking about on the cheap in the SPFL or haggling over 200k

1 Like