Champions League Final Qualifying Round

Lovely goal. Not sure whether the keeper could have been expected to prevent it from going in at his near post but quality interplay (Cole and Yorke like!) and a vicious shot.

That stupid tit Young Boys brought on down the right wing has missed two very presentable chances. :guns:

I think Spurs were slightly lucky to escape with a 3-2 defeat there and they’d fancy their chances to go through now. Young Boys got a result away to Fenerbahce so it’s not a foregone conclusion.

Dinger of a goal by Fritz for Bremen to put them 1-0 up against Sampdoria. Think he played a bit full back for Germany in recent years. Rocko? I’m enjoying watching the supreme skill of Fantantonio here. :clap:

Aaron Hunt is playing very well for Bremen.

Belter alright. He has played for Germany alright. Not sure if he was injured or not selected for the World Cup. Having a good game beyond the goal.

What a predator Pazzini is; typical effort off the post there when he knew he only had time for a toe poke.

Tucked that away nicely. Great positioning from the fifth official.

Chance for Bremen to put the tie beyond doubt here. 2-0 up against 10 men now. Quite an enjoyable game so far.

And there it is … 3-0. Lovely goal.

3-0 Game over.

Braga have just taken the lead at home to Sevilla. The cunt that scored a 40 yard free kick past the hapless Lukasz Zaluska is the scorer.

Does Puke not like that.

sorry for been offline last few days lads and i couldnt contribute to some midweek football predicting as i was travelling back to tel aviv.
anyway, cracking last 2 nights football, im watching RB Salzburg here and Hapoel TA in the champions league, Hapoel are currently 3/2 up with ten to go in austria, cracking match so far, Victor Enyema the nigerian international keeper opened the scoring on the spot for hapoel, the autraians equalised before Ben Sahar formerly of chelsea and QPR and who we have on loan from espanyol put us 2-1 up, he will prove to be a great signing, nervously hanging on here, its on the iraqgoals channel if anyone is interested online.

i must say im not suprised with the Braga score at all, neither is Werder beating sampdoria who are a poor side IMHO, i think the italian sides could be in for a tough european campaign, in fact i think Palermo will get turned over at home to Maribor tomorro night.

partizan and anderlect looks a cracking match also.

i made a few quid off laying spurs last night as advised earlier. i still cant see them going thru.

Oh dear. Bremen will not be happy. This tie is back on. Very sloppy, and untypical of the usual German efficiency. I guess it goes to show, you can never definitively say the Germans have won a match.

Lifeline for 10-man Samp there. 3-1 is not insurmountable at home. I really like Pazzini as a striker and that was a superb header - God knows that myself, NCC, Rintintin and the other Romanista suffered enough at his hands last season.

ive always like the cut of Cassano the Samporia number 99,

It’s great to have proper football back. :clap:

holy fook
if anyone catches the highlights of the Partizan match check out the OG that put Partizan 2-1 up…

ironically one of my earliest european football memories was a 1989 UEFA cup match in september between Partizan and Celtic, Partizan won 5/4 on agg with jacki dziekanowski grabbing a couple for celtic, these were the days of listening to bbc radio 2 with a small transistor radio on a rough reception with Roddy Forsyth commentationg as at the time southcoast community TV only provided us with HTV and BBC1.
straight knockout european football really was the way to go back then over 2 legs, the first round draw was unseeded and threw up all sorts of pairings.
my following of european football definitly improved my geography from 4th - 6th class anyway.

I think Dziekanowski famously scored all 4 Celtic goals that night. Highlights of all other games coming up on Sky Sports 2 now.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 508148”]
holy fook
if anyone catches the highlights of the Partizan match check out the OG that put Partizan 2-1 up…[/quote]

Holy fook. What a goal. :lol:

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3505364.html?v=eb73b5a6564ba6ac3f93789b25964538