Champions League Final Thread

I’m a very casual soccer fan mate. Outside of Tottenham Hotspur and a few important matches at this time of the year at the business end of the season, I wouldn’t follow it that closely.

Will u travel to Galway Sunday Geoff ?

You rang?

Brazil’s World Cup win in 1994 is devalued as it was won on penalties, as was Italy’s in '06. Sure they only won it on penalties.

Ireland should have let Romania into the quarter finals in '90, sure we only won on penalties.

I consider you and @Cicero_Dandi the two forums football experts. Both agree penalties are lotteries.

FYI guys, the internet always remembers.

and about Man Utd winning in '99

are we really going to keep going around in circles again?

2 Likes

No. I’m in Waterford for the weekend. Going to Walsh Park on Sunday.

@anon78624367 pointed out limericks all ireland is meaningless becusse they didn’t win the league by his logic.

I think you mean the Aguero moment mate when you’re referring to the greatest come back of all time.

Take it to the hurling thread so and wum to your hearts content there.

That wasn’t in Europe or if it was I don’t remember it.

They were a VAR decision away from the dream European Cup Final. It can’t always be summer.

1 Like

England is in Europe mate.

I’m throwing my internet clout behind Spurs for the final.

Klopp will bottle the final

Great news for Liverpool.

1 Like

Man City top spenders 5 times in the last 10 years,

It’s going to be a bloodbath.

1 Like

Im fully behind spurs.

Spurs need to keep Kane on the bench. It’s not Panama they’re playing in the final

1 Like

Jesus this will be epic. TFK royalty and Spurs diehards like @Matty_Hislop, @KinvarasPassion, @Tassotti and myself on one side. Absolute fucking degenerates like @anon61878697, @Fran and that vile scumbag @lonelyisland236 on the other.

Bring it on!!!

10 Likes