Champions League Qualifiers 2018 /2019

Had the police got guns? It’s great to see military police at European games in the early stages.

3 Likes

do celtic tend to make it hard for themselves @Rocko
they’re doing very well here - but its like v Hapoel in 2016 - they could score 5 here but concede at least one more,making for a nervous return

id say so- also at the old grounds like at Steau and you’d see all the police in stands
there’ll be live ammuniton shot at a Beitar game this season id say if things continue the way they are going

The two second half finishes by Ntcham and Edouard were unreal.

Thanks

again, the advantage of first leg at home

I was wondering who Vidi FC were.

And water cannon even for the most mundane league match.

second qualifying round second legs underway
20 mins gone in Israel
Hapoel Beer Sheva 1 up on Dinamo but still 5-1 down on aggregate
John Ogu who was in the Nigerian WC squad with a header from a corner after 13
Beer Sheva going at it ferociously but need a second ASAP and i can see dinamo catching them on the break also

2-0 Eden Ben Bassatt - 34 mins

Maybe I haven’t been paying close attention but there appears to be a certain complacency with Celtic ahead of the second leg in Trondheim tomorrow night. This is the type of game are well capable of losing 2-0. @Rocko, is there live TV coverage of it?

2-2 now 2-7 on aggregate and we are done
huge gaps at the back and i didnt get the names of the quickfire double scorers

very big game in Moldova where Sherriff Tirasspol (even to the locals dont classify themselves as moldovan) are 0-0 with Shkendija from FYR Macedonia and its 1-0 overall to the FYR Macedonians after an hour, this would be a serious upset

the advantage of playing the first leg at home really bearing fruit here in these two huge games

I have been very focused on this game but it’s probably not getting the attention it deserves.

It’s live on Eir Sport 1.

1 Like

Simunovic had his ban extended for another game at the hearing last week. Celtic opted not to appeal.

Presume we’ll start with the same lineup as last week but playing the system we switched to with Gamboa as an advanced full back on one side and Forrest ahead of him and McGregor playing behind Edouard.

huge one for HJK tonite
0-0 at home to BATE - winners will play Qarabag (Aze) or Kukes (ALB) who are also level after first leg

wow…

Brendan’s press conference:

McGregor press conference:

Same starting team for Celtic. Lustig back onto the bench instead of Ralston I think it was.

Let’s go Celtic, let’s go.

1 Like