Champions League - Round of 16

just watched the roma highlights at half time there. christ riise looked stupid just falling over on his arse there and gifting them the goal.

I hope Barca complete a victory to seal a solid 1/4 in my predictions over the two nights.

How hard can it be to line up the commentary and pictures in sync? Hamilton is miles ahead of the pictures again.

Someone explained it on here before. RTE constantly seem to have a problem with it.

Cant watch RTÉ, the commentary speed is head wrecking.

Drink a few cans and it’s fine.

Absolutely breathtaking goal by Menez. :clap:

Huge Arsenal pressure at the moment, you feel they’ll need to score soon or Barca will do em again.

More even second half so far anyway though the first half began a bit like this.

Poor George gets so excited every time Arsenal go forward.

Isnt it common knowledge George is a gooner?

That was another great chance for Barca. Messi should have just squared that and it was a certain goal. Last 5 minutes has seen Barca regain control though.

Woah, no problem with Borriello coming on but Mirko was playing very well.

Think Arsenal have thrown as much as they have at Barca. And to sum that up, Bendtner is coming on.

Menez just picked up a suspension for the return leg.

If they’re going to be lacking fitness after not playing competitively for a 2 months, then we need to exploit it now.

Wilshire hasn’t looked out of place here tonight, looks a fine prospect.

Now we have a game, serious question marks over Valdez there.

Have to look at the goalkeeping there. Some hit from Van Persie but that’s shocking from Valdes. Very unusual from him to be fair.

Unbelievable Jeff

Holy fuck! End to fucking end!!! Great awareness by Nasri to wait for the support rather than shoot. I have been very impressed with Koscielny tonight.