Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

By the sounds of it got it done to be right for Clare next year but you could be right.

I’m willing to give TK the benefit of the doubt here.

1 Like

He’s only interested in winning all stars

I don’t know tbh - only asking

It was getting worse and he already played through it for ages. It needed to be done. He wasn’t able to do 60 minutes on it before he got the operation.

Pretty shitty comment really

7 Likes

You have no bother questioning the integrity of amateur players here.

Surely, he should put personal health before a hobby.

1 Like

You’re worse to be rising to this spoofer

2 Likes

Hows big Mick doing? Sacked twice in 12 months. Great coach though.

What has that got to do with a clearly injured Tony Kelly getting an operation? Considering he didn’t play against Cratloe in the final group game and could hardly run when he came off the bench v Kilmaley in the quarters it is a pretty shitty comment to question his commitment to his club. He had put the op off for months and played on the ankle as long as he could til it finally gave in.

But you are spoofing away from a position of complete ignorance that it was bad form by him. But as usual you will ignore the point and walk away with your tail between your legs rather than acknowledge you are a spoofer

4 Likes

Kelly turned the game v Kilmaley. In hindsight worded badly by me and not fair to question his committment. Just a pity Kelly isnt there v Ballygunnar as i think Ballyea would beat them.

Why do you think they’d beat them?

Ballygunner aren’t great outside Waterford. Every chance Ballyea would beat them if they had Kelly

They lost in extra time to them in 2018 down in Waterford. Ballyea even without Kelly are a very dogged winter hurling team full of athletic lads who run and hit hard. They will be a tough prospect for anyone but probably not good enough without Kelly to win multiple tight games

I disagree.

Between 2017 and 2019 Ballygunner won 7 games in Munster beating Sixmilebridge x2, Thurles Sarsfields, Na Piarsaigh, ‘The Well’, Midleton and Ballyea.

They were beaten by a brilliant Na Piarsaigh side at the peak of their powers in 2017 and ok, yes they made a mess of the Borris match in 2019 but they put in some big performances over those three years and were probably unlucky not to have more than one title to their name for all their work…

1 Like

Ballygunner hadn’t Dessie and several others that day that they have now

Will Philip be back for the Ballyea match?

At home in Ennis id give Ballyhea every chance with Kelly.

I believe so

1 Like

You’ve gone from saying that they’d beat them to you saying you’d give them every chance - which is it?

You have to admire him.

Broke the leg in the early part of the summer but tried to come back for the Waterford Championship. It wasn’t right so they pulled stumps half way through in a bid to be right for the Munster Club.

Luckily, Ballygunner have more Doctors and Surgeons in their backroom team than most Inter County teams could ever dream of.