Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Wouldn’t agree with that, the bit about bringing them as far as he can. He has built a division 2 standard squad with plenty youth. As opposed to being dragged over the line by brennan and tubridy.

1 Like

Mainstays on the team are getting old alright but there seems to be done fresh blood on the team Meehan picking hurling and Aaron Fitzgerald defecting over to the hurlers would be loses.

Fitzgerald is a huge loss, wouldn’t have thought he would have been good enough for the hurlers ?

Neither would I but I suppose he has the size and athleticism for it.

Very impressive in that regard, added serious steel to the footballers half back line.

Was very solid at centre back for eire og in the hurling too. The conditioning from the football will give him a decent platform to stake his claim compared to lads just out of under 20s.

1 Like

John Conlan centre back? Unusual.

Actually didn’t he line out there a few times for Clonlara one year, think they lost county final in the end.

Plenty of lads have moved back to centre back and lorded it. Any auld mullocker can be a back.

The Clare lads aren’t able to manage a field with a decent bit of grass on it.

They struggle to mind grass if they aren’t allowed use sheep.

Oh sorry, wrong thread. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh Dear

Clare hurling really didn’t need that result right now

Pat Fitz is going to get it in the neck now.

1 Like

On the plus side there should be loads of lads available to cut the grass for us below in Kilkee for the summer.

2 Likes

Didn’t get to see it thankfully. Antrim are a lot better than some think. Laois nearly won in Ennis a week before we beat Wexford. A lot of work to be done and perspective needed

Sure Pat Fitz didn’t want Lohan from day one.

Colm Collins says Caherlohan is a great facility, I’d be inclined to believe him.

The likes of @Raylan need to give a dig out at club level to improve things.

Disappointing sneer here from you

Hon the baby! They’ll savour that on the hill of Port tonight.