D McInerney
R Mounsey

C Malone
D Reidy
R Taylor

S Meehan
A Shanagher
M Rodgers

You’re absolutely entitled to your opinion on TDB/Hannon. Sure didn’t I attempt to have a reasoned discussion with you about that yesterday, was enjoying the chat, and you were the one who told me that I “knew it all” :man_shrugging:

What’s bizarre is you pushing lies and false information and being surprised about being pulled up on it.

Why have you felt the need to lie on the figures being spent to try and belittle Limericks success the last few years @Big_Dan_Campbell

Where did I belittle it? I took the limerick figure at face value - when pointed out it was wrong acknowledged it and said I misinterpreted it as non senior and was wrong.

I did that because you introduced the term defensive sweeper to the debate and then made a stupid post with inverted commas saying not bad for a “defensive sweeper” despite you being the only one to use that term up to that point which made you look like a bit of a simpleton or simply taking the piss.

No you tried to embellish the figures saying Limerick are financially doping at all levels and even though Clare have been spending less they have closed the e gap. When in truth similar figures have been spent, we are yet to see the gap close either, hopefully this years minors and u20’s will be a better gauge of this.

You didn’t. You said it didn’t matter that it was incorrect (despite the fact that you chose to use Limerick as a comparison to Clare).

It clearly does matter to your point if it was incorrect, no?

Not sure about Mc at midfield but a decent team all things considered

:laughing:

As you can see from our little jostle here today, I’m no simpleton mate.

1 Like

His point was to illustrate the disparity in resources.

It’s amazing how the Garda speak comes across in what you type, I’d say you’re some man to catch a lad for tax at a checkpoint

1 Like

Hilarious seeing Limerick lads letting themselves down again. Cant accept or appreciate success

It’s even better knowing most of them still have the tags on their jerseys

If his point was to highlight a disparity, then surely the accuracy of the figures in order to highlight that disparity would matter??

He said it didn’t matter at all

He acknowledged the mistake, the point still stands that Clare GAA has seriously underfunded it’s hurling teams for a long time and that is only being changed now. The barometer is Limerick and that why he used them as a comparison.

But he didn’t acknowledge it, I had to embarrass him into it.

His immediate stance was it didn’t matter.

Integrity and honesty is important, you guys in Clare should know that after the Davy fundraising debacle.

1 Like

For anyone who bought the season pass on gaago last year it appears to still be valid for this year as well. Clare v Cork streaming fine for me

So he didn’t acknowledge it apart from when he did?

Was comprehension always an issue for you?

He wouldn’t acknowledge it. I had to crack the whip and he relented.

Did he acknowledge it or not?

That is a bit of a one eyed perspective. I made a post in good faith, you asked me where I got the figures, I told you, you said it was for all limerick teams and I said fair enough. But yet here we are as you are still on about it as you have taken it as some form of slight