Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Broadford v The Mills would be tasty enough too, I’d imagine?

The days of bitter club rivalries seem a team of the past with lads going to school, college together.

Indeed and it would have been

He said on Woolys he is and not going full belt at the training. Should suit him down to the ground.

1 Like

Great spread of clubs in the starting 15 and ne’er wan from KIB. Football must be strong in the Banner lately.

One from Ballyhaunis and all

Would the Downes chap on the bench be a relation of the late Tom? Grandson perhaps?

I couldn’t say. Downes would be ten a penny round that locality

Looking good for @anon67715551. We are way too passive

Twice now we didn’t get the foul on up the field and it costs us

A mithering result. We were haunted to be as close at halftime, when Limerick had been much the better team first half. We started to push up second half then and got on top, but we kicked five or six poor wides on top of passing up a gilt-edged goal chance. Still and all, we had gotten ahead deep in injury time and we let Limerick come up the field and get into scoreable free range. Twas soft enough, a lazy hand left in and Lane didn’t hesitate.
Again in 1st ET we were well on top and just needed to close out the half, and we let Limerick up the field and they worked a good goal. We were lucky to get to pens for a finish, I think we had 13 1/2 lads able to run, keeper was playing fly-goalie for a finish which was heart in mouth stuff. Kicked a good free to bring it to penalties but we were dead only to wash us in truth.

Not sure who is eligible now for the qualifier draw - are Down and Cork going to be in it?

Clare hit some poor wife’s in the last 10 minutes of regular time when Limerick were in the ropes.

:eek:

Stream for the minor semi final tonight

3 Likes

Very enjoyable game so far in fairness. Clare very good at the back at working the ball out. Our poor wides costing us big time

A grand open game. Cork goal before half time could well be the difference, had more than a hint of square ball off it.

Both centre forwards are very classy players

Deffo square ball

Clare win by a goal. Both sides left a lot of scores behind them. Clare 1 to 7 are a very well drilled unit

1 Like