Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

great few days for the banner!

1 Like

Must have been a sweet win for Clare after the heavy defeat against Cork last year. Would there have been much of a crossover of players?

Half a dozen were on the panel last year.

Who stole the phones? I’ve heard it said that young members of a certain ethnic community were involved.

Let’s just say the Gardai knew exactly where to go and recovered 2 of them straight away

I bet you some area like Cloughleigh

I’d say there must be an awful precious people on the CCC

It is understood the person in question is neither a member of the Clare executive nor part of the senior hurling management team.

All that aside, what gobshite thought it was a good idea to stick his oar in?

1 Like

I could think of one outstanding candidate alright.

A mighty fine gesture to go out of his way to help Brian Lohan. Fair play to Buff

1 Like

@twiceasnice97

By god

Can anyone guess who is the chair of the CCC?

Begley in midfield misses out with a concussion. A loss as he is a lovely stickman.

I have high hopes for this group, a good number of them are underage again next year. Gunning the corner back is a serious operator and is only 15, a nephew of Fingers. The backs as a whole are a really solid unit while O’Neill at 11 is very classy and Organ is a fine physical hurler for this level.

Keeper also looks a good one as well, distribution for this level is top class.

Is Stritch injured?

Concussion

Gunning is hardly u15 though is he? Don’t think that’s allowed, just hasn’t turned 16 yet?

I thought the other Hegarty lad was supposed to be very good, surprised he’s not starting

He isn’t 16 until the autumn.

Both Hegartys are under 16. Fred is quality in terms of touch and stick work but probably has a bit to go without the ball. He came on for the last 5 minutes v Waterford and hit three points.

Are they twins?