Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

I know that and it’s bollix. Hiding behind the rules. They were all dealt with incorrectly or none were.
Not advocating a ban for Gillane just fair play

Will you get sorted on the dynasty league man!

As I’ve said previously I have absolutely zero sympathy for Hayes. You just cannot do what he did. If he had actually been reported by the ref for it he could have gotten 2 games.

2 Likes

Gillane was very very lucky not to be sent off last year, everybody knows that. But that’s always been the rule, as ridiculous as it may be.

Diarmuid Byrnes got banned last year after the Galway league game after an incident that was highlighted by the cameras that the referee didn’t see.

2 Likes

I’m hearing 8-10 weeks

Has Seamus Flanagan been banned for the Judo Chop on Cathal Malone?

That was very dangerous.

1 Like

Clare need a FF.

Shanagher hasn’t cut it.
SOD?

Yes 2 game ban he’ll be back for the 4 in a row campaign

That seems odd. None of them were easy for the refs to spot

The GAA really clamping down on these headlock incidents so.

Look at the poor young lad in CCS and how innocuous that incident was.

All jokes aside. Association needs to address the “ off the ball “ stuff before someone is seriously injured.

2 Likes

Malone pulling, dragging and fiddling with the faceguard and gets put on his hole. 2 of them at it… Tippos crying again.

4 Likes

Agree. It’s too much.

All jokes aside.

It is. It doesn’t take rule changes to stop it, just implement the actual rule book.

Flanagan is being tormented there, no sign or sight of the ball.
I wouldn’t condone his reaction either but there is no protection of players without the ball whatsoever.

Gillane fucked away Cleary’s hurl at one stage too which we don’t want to see but again 2 x Umpires had watched him being dragged about for 60 minutes and nothing done. Cleary was booked alright but he was at it all day.

1 Like

I’m getting great laugh off the Clare lads screaming about this. For this sideline Clare lads were locked onto the Limerick forwards. Conlon tries to hold Flanagan to stop his run, before eventually getting tossed to the ground like a boy while still desperately grabbing at Flanagans jersey. If I was Clare I’d be looking to have that video supressed, not highlighted

7 Likes

Who is The Clare Times? Seems a bit of a lunatic, then again he is from Clare.

The Clare player initiated that

Two sides to the coin alright.

• All this noise could be really detrimental to the actual cause.

• They feel hard done by but that video only highlights Malone fouling Flanagan off the ball which creates the reaction.

I’m surprised there isn’t further footage of the lead up to Duggan’s reaction to Finn. I presume Finn was again fouling him without the ball?

Harry Keohe initiated the contact with Tadhg De Burca all those years ago.

As a matter of interest which incident is Duggan actually being done for?

Good question