Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Yes

Was Gunning injured vs Tipp? He came off.

He has a lot of potential

Is Daithi Lohan Brian’s son?

Darragh’s cousin?

Thought it may have been a cramp - he was stretching his calf like mad

No, Darragh’s younger brother I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Frank’s son

Ya came off injured.

He’s a rolls Royce of a corner back.

No, nephew of Frank as well.

1 Like

Maybe he has moved but think Frank is domiciled in galway

Jesus Hegarty is still underage? He was the best minor in the whole championship last year IMO. What an addition he is.

I think he was underage for Dean Ryan this year

U20s snatched draw with last puck of game in park v Tipp. Led 8-2 early on and were flying

Clare slightly the better team over the whole game I felt.

My MOTM was between the number 5 for Clare and Eddie Ryan at 10 for Tipp.

Munster U20 Football
Tipperary 0-6
Clare 1-6
Forty gone, Clare with the breeze second half

Full-time
Clare 1-11
Tipp 0-11

The County Board chairman has peiladóiri an Clár purring. They’re burning hurls wholesale around Doonbeg, Quilty and Miltown Malbay. Fair play to all the lads involved in the less glamorous sector……

He might be living in Sixmilebridge but he’s all back wesht football in his pedigree. He wouldn’t get away with paying lip-service to the big ball side of the house

1 Like

Waterford 0-11 Clare 1-11 at half time in the 20s

Strange auld game Clare on top in the middle third but a few forwards making no real impact. Waterford forwards on the other hand have hit some excellent scores from difficult angles and showing good composure in the ball when it sticks despite the Clare backs playing well as a unit.

Waterford had hit 4 in a row to level it at 9 a piece after 25 minutes before Dunford whipped one to the net.

Clare lead 1-18 to 16 after 45 minutes. Very enjoyable flowing game of hurling. Both keepers have made outstanding saves in the last few minutes

Clare have kicked for home now 2-22 to 17 with 10 left