Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Anyone see buffs Snapchat? He claims Gerry Quinn ran out onto the pitch togged ? I presume that was some montage? :sweat_smile:

Archived photos…look at the old jersey. Also mike casey was 2 on sunday not 3.

1 Like

Looks like the Banner is tremendous fun :grin:

Marc O’Brien gone for the year is a big loss. Rodgers his replacement is younger brother of Mark

https://x.com/gaaclare/status/1785686549335572987?s=46&t=bi9TPLB4aIa07RQv_xWOxQ

Massive loss. Probably the best minor in the country.

Second best.

Third best

Would the younger Rodgers have the same potential as his older brother?

He’s very young yet, doesn’t turn 16 til later in the year. Potentially another good player alright

1 Like

Who’s the best for you, Murray?

Yes.

Jake Mullen & O Brien up there also.

Clooney Quin will surely be Canon Hamilton Cup winners within the coming years? Already have a decent team and I see they have 5 county minors on the Clare panel this evening - Matthew Corbett is a fine hurler

Gonna be some hurlers from that family in the next generation

1 x Senior Intercounty Hurling
1 x Minor Intercounty Hurling

2 x Minor Intercounty Camogie; 1 of which would be on Senior Panel if she was available now (I think just gone 20 or so)

There is a gang of Crotty’s as well - between the two they will backbone scariff for a generation.

A decent shot of that Clare minor panel are underage again next year. There is a nice core of 20 to 24 year olds involved with the seniors at the moment and a hugely promising crop from 16 to 20 emerging in the county.

Gunning back into the full-back line, I think he gives you more driving out from somewhere in the backs anyway

He sort of played corner back v Cork picking up their inside man who was drifting out the field. Keane played midfield and Maxted wing back - I’m surprised they have retained a couple of lads ahead of Keane, Maxted had no impact whatsoever against Cork.

Nice to see Ogan start.

Surprised no mention of this anywhere.

1 Like

@Raylan @Big_Dan_Campbell Have the draws for the Canon Hamilton been made yet at all?

Due next Tuesday evening

1 Like

Any 5 team groups this year or have they resolved that anomaly?