Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Biddy’s is long gone. This was in the 19th in Lahinch, they did a loop through Inagh-Kilmaley-Miltown earlier on, thronged everywhere

1 Like

I was going chairman Dan on it with Goodhouse ! Good stuff. Hoping they’ll hit Corofin or Ennistymon this weekend

1 Like

https://twitter.com/GaaClare/status/1816968665402605769?t=e6qWRuixj_pNxU0HyzeLfA&s=19

The serious business. Is it as open as last year or who do you fancy?

It’s as open as ever. Ballyea are bookies favourites but their supporting cast to TK is gone well back from what it was. Looking further down the list Clooney-Quin and Newmarket appeal to me as teams without the big ball to worry about.

1 Like

Clonlara have young Collins in addition to what they had last year?

I couldn’t put you off them at 13/2, and I wouldn’t be backing a few of those shorter-priced teams ahead of them

Tots and Kieran Galvin back too. There is a young Begley off last years minor team too but don’t know if he is involved.

They lost Aidan Moriarty who will be a loss

How long was Tots gone? Serious hurler

Just last year - didn’t meet the commitment levels so management moved on without him and a handful of others.

Markers were laid down last year.

7 Likes

Powerful reading.

I have a few limited edition ‘All Ireland Champions 2024’ vinyl car stickers left if anyone wants them, 75mm x 100ml size.

€3 each, 4 for €10. Revolut accepted. DM me.

Hi all

Would anyone here know a person/club in Clare that would be willing to allow a Camogie Team (based in Clare) to borrow their camera tomorrow? Obviously a few bob would be given towards it and camera would be returned the Saturday morning.

Our usual camera out of order and stuck for one.

Thank you

Not sure how many camogie teams would have their own recording equipment. Truagh/Clonlara or Inagh-Kilnamona maybe? This fella, loriganmedia.com; does a lot of filming for county teams whether he might rent something to ye

Thanks for the reply

100% neither of those clubs would give one haha (rivals etc).

I might ask that guy - fairly sure though he actually records and probably wouldn’t loan a camera. That might be the play though anyway and suck up the price.

Jaysus are they doing video analysis at camogie club level?

Games gone

Haha - Top club level Camogie is more in depth these days than Club Hurling, 100%

Teams wasting their time not at a minimum recording their matches

Would it be more worthwhile develop keepers?

2 Likes

Being able to show them back where they are falling short or excelling helps, rather than flat out ‘telling’ them