Classic Simpsons Quotes

:oops:

HOMER: All right brain, you don’t like me, and I don’t like you. But let’s just get me through this, and I can get back to killing you with beer
HOMER: Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever… thy bidding will be done (munch munch munch)…
Classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjbl9QBrM50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHmio3dOckI

:smiley:

Dammit. Good spot.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 862414, member: 1533”]Anyone else notice how McBain changed from clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry to Schwarzeneger?

“Billy’s dead McBain! They slit his throat from war to ear.” “Jeez chief I’m trying to have lunch.”[/quote]

Sideshow Bobs last Gleaming is currently on Channel 4

Major Quimby: Our town will not negotiate with terrorists!, is there a town close by that will?

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 864104, member: 1137”]Sideshow Bobs last Gleaming is currently on Channel 4

Major Quimby: Our town will not negotiate with terrorists!, is there a town close by that will?[/quote]

:smiley:

Hank Scorpio episode on RTE 2 now.

“Aaawwwwwwwhh the Denver Broncos!”

Here - I want you to have my hat. I wore it the day Kennedy was shot so it has always brought me good luck.

Larry Burns episode of the Simpsons on RTE 2 now. Absolute genius.

And what about his test scores?
Let’s just say he spelled ‘Yale’ with a ‘6’.
I see.

Phoney kidnapping?
No I know what I need to do. I need to clean up my act, stop mucking about, and no more booze!! I know I can do it.
Your son has been kidnapped.

Siempre fudge

The Lemon Tree episode is currently on Channel 4:clap:

You gotta help me out here! I’m sixty four grand in the hole! They’re gonna take my thumbs!

Badger my ass it’s probably Milhouse!

How did the badger do that without ripping your shirt?
What am I a tailor?

The hank scorpio episode is on channel 4 now

From the Lil Lisa Episode. Most of the lisa episodes are shit but Burns makes this one.

Recycling is useless, Lisa. Once the sun burns out, this planet is doomed. You’re just making sure we spend our last days using inferior products.

I’ll keep it short and sweet.
Family, religion, friendship.
These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.
When opportunity knocks, you don’t want to be driving to the maternity hospital or sitting in some phony-baloney church.

You never heard of recycling? It means to reuse things to conserve our natural resources.
Oh, so Mother Nature needs a favor.
Well, maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts and floods and poison monkeys.
Nature started the fight for survival, and now she wants to quit because she’s losing.
Well, I say hard cheese.

Oh, don’t pooh-pooh a nickel, Lisa.
A nickel will buy you a steak and kidney pie a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake and a newsreel- with enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the Polo Grounds.