Classic Simpsons Quotes

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 987829, member: 24”]:(:(:eek:

Ah no!

Just finish the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

In fairness, does anyone even watch the newer episodes?

:D:clap:

One of the very best Simpsons lines.

Where’s the producer?! I want to speak about this coffee!!

I don’t anyway.

But may as well get rid of all of it than kill off a legend like Krusty.

One of the very best Simpsons lines.

Where’s the producer?! I want to speak about this coffee!![/QUOTE]

Sex Cauldron, i thought they closed that place down!!

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 987835, member: 24”]I don’t anyway.

But may as well get rid of all of it than kill off a legend like Krusty.[/QUOTE]

If theyre killing off krusty it will mean the end of sideshows mel and bob, itchy and scratchy, and mr teeny number 7

Mr. Burns: Are these indiscretions romantic, financial, or treasonous?

Krusty the Clown: A Russian hooker. You tell me.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 83354, member: 258”]I think I used this on a seperate thread ages ago but it really is one of my favourite scenes in the Simpsons. It on Sky2 last night.
Bart: I’m sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused you, Krusty, but you know, my mom says God never closes a door without opening a window.
Krusty: No offense, kid, but your mom’s a dingbat! There’s no silver lining here. I was a big cheese. A huge cheese!
And now look at me!
I got to ride the bus like a schnook.
I got to live in an apartment like an idiot!
I have to wait in line with a bunch of nobodies to buy groceries from a failure!
Bart: It doesn’t matter what you did wrong, though, as long as you’re on TV people will respect you.
Krusty: [spits] Bah. What good is respect without the moolah to back it up.
Everywhere I go I see teachers driving Ferraris, research scientists drinking champagne.
I tried to drink a Coke on the bus, and they took away my pass!
[breaks a bottle of scotch][/QUOTE]

Bump

Two classic episodes back to back on Sky one now:clap:

Just miles from your doorstep, hundreds of men are given weapons and trained to kill. The government calls it the Army, but a more alarmist name would be… The Killbot Factory.

Kent Brockman: Springfield has come down with a fever: football fever. If you have the fever, there’s only one cure. Take 2 tickets, and see the game Sunday morning.

TV Service Announcer: Warning. Tickets should NOT be taken internally.

Homer: See? Because of me, now they have a warning.

:p:D:clap:

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 994094, member: 1137”]Two classic episodes back to back on Sky one now:clap:
[/QUOTE]

Correction - three classics in a row:pint:

Stampy episode! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Marge, I agree with you, in theory. In theory, communism works. In theory.

Gentlemen, I want my elephant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2EKaLO82sc

Some day someone will post a Simpsons quote on this thread that will actually be funny.

Fucking cunts.

Sorry, lads. Lashed out a bit there. I’m taking shelter from torrential Dublin 4 rain under a tree and I’m getting antsy.

We all lash out from time to time Bartosz. The important thing is that you have recognised it and learned from your mistake and we have all grown together.

I was playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 last night and i was trying to leave the depot and get on to the main road.I was waiting 20 minutes to get onto the road.It reminded me of the time principal Skinner was going nuts when he was driving the school bus!

Coming soon, Truckosaurus: the movie! Featuring Marlon Brando as the voice of John Truckosaurus.