Classic Simpsons Quotes

Dad you gotta let Bart see than movie. I’ve never seen him like this. He has the demented melancholy of a Tennessee Williams heroine.

Homer I want you to show this lady the time of her life.

Gotcha!! Marge we’re getting drive-thru and we’re doing it twice.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1118721, member: 24”]Homer I want you to show this lady the time of her life.

Gotcha!! Marge we’re getting drive-thru and we’re doing it twice.[/QUOTE]
Are you watching this now?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1118721, member: 24”]Homer I want you to show this lady the time of her life.

Gotcha!! Marge we’re getting drive-thru and we’re doing it twice.[/QUOTE]

“You sir, have the boorish manners of a Yalie!”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CB6WWYkWAAAxR3b.jpg:large

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1118722, member: 1533”]Are you watching this now?[/QUOTE]

Just a while back - yes.

Homer and delilah on channel 4 now

[B]Karl[/B]: “You don’t belong here.”
[B]Homer[/B]: “Huh?”
[B]Karl[/B]: [I][pointing emphatically at Homer][/I] “You. Don’t. Belong. Here. You’re a fraud and a phony and it’s only a matter of time 'till they find you out!”
[B]Homer[/B]: [I][gasping][/I] “Who told you?”
[B]Karl[/B]: “You did. You told me with the way you slump your shoulders. The way you talk into your chest. The way you smother yourself in bargain-basement lime-green polyester! I want you to say to yourself, ‘I deserve this. I love it. I am nature’s greatest miracle!’ Go ahead, say it.”
[B]Homer[/B]: [I][after a few bumbling attempts][/I] “I deserve this! I AM NATURE’S GREATEST MIRACLE!”
[B]Karl[/B]: “I’ll need three weeks’ vacation and moving expenses.”
[B]Homer[/B]: “You got it, buddy!”
[B]Karl[/B]: “Let’s go shopping!”

Bart daydreaming of being a rockstar:
“This ones called, me fans are stupid pigs”

“Slag off”
“What happened you man, it us d to be about the music”
“I said SLAG OFF!”

Your Spanish eyes on now sky1+ :smiley:

“A powerful tidal wave in Kuala Lumpur has killed one hundred and twenty people. Ay, chihuahua! Whoa, whoa, whoa!”

[ATTACH=full]2848[/ATTACH]

There hasn’t been one decent episode in at least 10 years

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1140282, member: 1533”][ATTACH=full]2848[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Good. Hopefully they will put the show out of it’s misery before it starts to tarnish all the great work they’ve done.

What the fuck will they do without Shearer?

[QUOTE=“Sandymount Red, post: 1140577, member: 1074”]

What the fuck will they do without Shearer?[/QUOTE]
He’s said himself sometimes something you love needs to be out out of its misery. Seems to be trying to force their hand. Voice of 20+ characters and at least 10 well known and loved ones.

Marge Simpson: So what was it like at the Flanders’ house?

Homer: Yeah, gimme all the dirt.

Lisa Simpson: Let’s see. Dirt… dirt… well, there wasn’t really much dirt.

Bart: There was a bunch of old paint cans in the garage, though.

Homer: [laughs scoffingly] Old painty-can Ned.

[QUOTE=“Big Mick McCarthy, post: 1149877, member: 1137”]Marge Simpson: So what was it like at the Flanders’ house?

Homer: Yeah, gimme all the dirt.

Lisa Simpson: Let’s see. Dirt… dirt… well, there wasn’t really much dirt.

Bart: There was a bunch of old paint cans in the garage, though.

Homer: [laughs scoffingly] Old painty-can Ned.[/QUOTE]
Have you liked Rock Bottom on Facebook? Excellent Simpsons posts.

One of the best ever episodes and one of the ones I quote the most.

Principal Skinner: Order! Order! Do you kids wanna be like the real U.N., or do you just wanna squabble and waste time?

Marge Simpson: What exactly is it your company does again?
Homer Simpson: This industry moves so fast it’s really hard to tell. That’s why I need a name that’s cutting-edge, like CutCo, EdgeCom, Interslice. Come on, Marge, you’re good at these! Help me out!
Marge Simpson: How about… Compuglobalhypermeganet?
Homer Simpson: Fine, it’s not important. What really matters is my title. I think I’ll make myself… vice president. No, wait! Junior vice president!

Principal Skinner: Okay, kids. Otto’s in charge! Remember, Otto. We’re trusting you with our greatest natural resource… the school bus.

Homer Simpson: Oh, they have the internet on computers now!

Homer Simpson: [on the phone] Uh, can’t make it in today, Mr. Smithers. I have smallpox. Well, it wasn’t wiped out in my house!

Milhouse Van Houten: I can’t go on, you two go ahead… and carry me with you!

Bart’s comet was on last night. All time classic

Hello Compuglobalhypermeganet, Junior Vice President Homer Simpson speaking… It’s Patty.