Classic Simpsons Quotes

Do they still make new episodes?

‘If I want you to bunt, I will touch my belt buckle not once, not twice, but thrice!’

Burns is in my top 3 characters with the main man and Lisa!

Lisa? Unusual call.

Mr. Burns : No, Smithers, I’ve decided to bring in a few ringers. Professional baseballers. We’ll give them token jobs at the plant and have them play on our softball team. Honus Wagner, Cap Anson, Mordecai “3-Finger” Brown…

Smithers : Sir?

Mr. Burns : What is it, Smithers?

Smithers : I’m afraid all those players have retired and… passed on. In fact, your right fielder has been dead for 130 years.

Mr. Burns : Damnation! Alright, find me some good players. LIVING players! Scour the professional ranks. The American League, the National League, the Negro League!

It is.

I think she’s class. The moral conscience and intelligence, yet ostracised in a community of idiots - she’s more three dimensional.

When she fears she’s losing her intelligence.

‘Look after your brain - it’s the best friend you’ll ever have’.

1 Like

Is it too late for the 14:30 autogyro?

1 Like

:neutral_face: Little girl…:thinking:…likes her brain :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m no theologian. I don’t know who or what God is exactly. All I know is he’s a force more powerful than Mom and Dad put together and you owe him big.

In this department we go by the book.

Bye book.

3 Likes

Softball episode just started on SKY 1

1 Like

Ever see a guy say goodbye to a shoe?

Yes, once

1 Like

Yes [hee, hee, hee], once [hee, hee, hee]

Marge:
Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?

Homer:
Never, Marge. Never. I can’t live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I’ll never be the darling of the so-called “City Fathers” who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What’s to be done with this Homer Simpson?"

3 Likes

Correction Marge, two perfectly good jackets

1 Like

That is a stone wall classic.

‘Cluck their tongues’ :smile:

1 Like

Tickets not to be ingested orally.

See Marge, because of me they have a warning.

1 Like

Anyone think the Simpsons isn’t funny?