Classic Simpsons Quotes

[8SaeEQWkVJ0[/media]eature=related"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SaeEQWkVJ0
eature=related]([media=youtube)

+1 :clap:

Burns: Yes, I’d like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 autogyro?

Post Office Employee: Uh, I better look in the manual. This book must be out of date: I don’t see “Prussia”, “Siam”, or “autogyro”.

Burns: Well, keep looking!

:lol: :lol:

Classic Simpsons on rte now. Lisa the vegetarian one.
The best Troy McClure cut away ever?
Don’t kid yourself Jimmy if a cow ever got the chance he’d kill you and everyone you care about.

1 Like

The tragic death of Phil Hartman robbed us of two great characters voiced by him in Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz,

1 Like

I fucking love that line, deffo the best Troy McClure part there was. The “Mr. McClure, what does DNA stand for?” would run it a close second.

The episode where Krusty gets caught for Tax Evasion and fakes his own death is on Channel 4 now.

A classic :clap: :clap: :clap:

Krusty: (mutters) let’s just say it moved me…TO A BIGGER HOUSE…

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

This one on 2 now

The Joy of Sect just started on Sky1

Great episode on Sky 1 now.

“But surely you can’t put a price on your family’s lives”
“I wouldn’t have thought so either but here we are”

“Whoa, careful there Annie Oakley”
“I don’t have to be careful, I gotta gun”

That one was just on Sky One there. Definitely one of the best lines ever.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/216daf534a/mcbain-the-full-movie

Free consultation

No money down

becomes

Free consultation?

No, money down!!

[a Lady compliments Barney’s movie]
Barney: You’re very kind.
Woman: Excuse me, did something crawl down your throat and die?
Barney: It didn’t die.

This episode on RTE 2 now.

Is your name Bart? :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fNroLb7ew

The episode where Skinner and Miss Krabbopel fall in love was on Channel 4 last night.

Some brilliant quotes and one liners in it

A couple of my favourites
[SIZE=13px][FONT=Helvetica]I’ve always admired your tart honesty and ability to be personally offended by broad social trends.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Helvetica]Superintendent Chalmers[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=Helvetica]: No one would like to celebrate your love more than I, but I’m a public servant, and not permitted to use my own judgement in any way.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Can you name the truck with four wheel drive,
smells like a steak and seats thirty-five?

[SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif]Now, now, now, don’t beat yourself up. [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif]I’m[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif] the one who drove her out of her seat. [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif]I’m[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif] the one who provoked the lethal barrage of T-shirts. [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif]I’m[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif] the one who parked in the ambulance zone, preventing any possible resuscitation. [notices Ned glaring at him] Yeah, I, uh, but there’s no point in playing the blame game.[/FONT][/SIZE]