way and at just the right time. Until then, please, keep
this to yourselves.
Patty: Oh, if he found out now, it would probably destroy him,
huh?
Marge: Oh, yes.
Patty+Selma: Gotta go!
Marge: Wait a minute! Wait, I know that look. Now promise you
won’t tell Homer.
Selma: Oh, we promise we won’t tell…Homer.
[they go to the phone book and open it to page one]
Patty: [dials 356756] Hello, is this A. Aaronson? It might
interest to you to know that Marge Simpson is pregnant
again.
[later]
Patty: [on the phone] Just thought you’d like to know, Mr.
Zykowski. [hangs up, sighs] There. Aaronson and Zykowski
are the two biggest gossips in town. In an hour, everyone
will know.

[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Lisa: That’s specious reasoning, Dad. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: Thank you, dear. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Lisa: By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: Oh, how does it work? [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Lisa: It doesn’t work.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Lisa: It’s just a stupid rock.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Lisa: But I don’t see any tigers around, do you?
Homer: …Lisa, I want to buy your rock.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote=“JBL, post: 789428, member: 1632”][SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Lisa: That’s specious reasoning, Dad. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: Thank you, dear. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Lisa: By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: Oh, how does it work? [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Lisa: It doesn’t work. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: Uh-huh. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Lisa: It’s just a stupid rock. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: Uh-huh. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Lisa: But I don’t see any tigers around, do you? [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Homer: …Lisa, I want to buy your rock.[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

From the facebook page? My mate just shared it!

Ya, classic stuff!

The one where Homer gets hair and becomes a big shot is on Sky 1 now.

Brilliant episode - his weird gay assistant Karl (not the black guy) steals the show.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 795675, member: 24”]The one where Homer gets hair and becomes a big shot is on Sky 1 now.

Brilliant episode - his weird gay assistant Karl (not the black guy) steals the show.[/quote]

My mother taught me never to kiss a fool

FAO for that noob @Horsebox

I’m happy with my choice of thread for those quotes, mate.

RIP Edna Krabapple

What’s going on here bro?

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2013/oct/28/marcia-wallace-edna-krabappel-best-simpsons-episodes

Genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_0fmoHaBi4

Martin: [takes a seat at the front of the bus]

Bart: No!

Martin: No?

Bart: Only geeks sit in the front seat. From now on, you sit in the back row. And that’s just on the bus, it goes for school and church, too.

Martin: Why?

Bart: So no one can see what you’re doing!

Martin: Ooooh… I think I understand… [grabs pencil, starts writing] the potential for mischief varies inversely with one’s proximity to the authority figure! [Shows his equation to Bart]

Bart: Well, yeah, but don’t say it like that…

Did you bring an umbrella today, Mr. Simpson?

Probably my favourite episode.

My favorite quote of all time:

Marge: Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?

Homer: Never, Marge. Never. I can’t live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I’ll never be the darling of the so-called “City Fathers” who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What’s to be done with this Homer Simpson

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 860593, member: 348”]My favorite quote of all time:

Marge: Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?

Homer: Never, Marge. Never. I can’t live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I’ll never be the darling of the so-called “City Fathers” who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What’s to be done with this Homer Simpson[/quote]
:clap:That along with the Sanitation Commissioner and The Beer Baron are my three favourite episodes.

Homer: Bad bees. Get away from my sugar. Ow. OW. Oh, they’re defending themselves somehow.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 860595, member: 1537”]:clap:That along with the Sanitation Commissioner and The Beer Baron are my three favourite episodes.

Homer: Bad bees. Get away from my sugar. Ow. OW. Oh, they’re defending themselves somehow.[/quote]
Beer baron probably gets into top 5 alright. Along with stampy the elephant, the movementarians, and soft ball. Maybe the johnny cash talking coyote episode too.

Bart “So anyway, I says to Mabel says I…”

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 860603, member: 1533”]Beer baron probably gets into top 5 alright. Along with stampy the elephant, the movementarians, and soft ball. Maybe the johnny cash talking coyote episode too.

Bart “So anyway, I says to Mabel says I…”[/quote]
Agree on the others but not a huge fan of the Johnny Cash one.

I was struggling for 5th and stuck that one in for that one Bart quote which is possibly my single favourite Simpsons quote. I’ll replace it in my top 5 with the catburglar though.

On one of my frequent trips to the ground, I couldn’t help noticing he was wearing sneakers-for sneaking! Or something along those lines-good old Grandpa.