Club Championships 2017

Shit enough really.

Crokes is safe enough. Itger game is maybe 51/49 Corofin

Of course they raised their game playing Cuala. It 2 x County Finals they played them in. If a team can’t raise their game for a County Final they may forget about it.

I would give Crokes a real good shout against any of those teams bar Na Piarsaigh. Thurles and Ballygunner have been shiteing their bags in Munster Club Championship for the last 10 years.

Kilanerin and Matty Forde won the Leinster intermediate football championship today. They beat Ballyboughal from Dublin by 0-13 to 0-11 in Wexford Park.

1 Like

And Tara Rocks.

1 Like

Matty should still be playing for Wexford

Catch yourself on ffs

A last gasp free from Patrick Curran salvaged a draw for Dungarvan against arch rivals Abbeyside in the West Waterford Under 21 final at Fraher Field tonight.

2-12 a piece

1 Like

Fair play to Kilanerin for getting back up to senior. Could easily have gone totally south on them. Getting a few decent lads of the Rocks certainly helped though.

Very odd situation. Essentially an amalgamated club, but not because of a technicality and an understanding between the players and clubs. So getting to play in the provincials when usually not allowed.

And is this “amalgamation” being voted on by county board for the upcoming season if it is to continue? And if turned down, Kilanerin would lose their rocks players then. Could be messy!

What age is Mahee forde must be 40?

I remember the day he got 5-5 or something ridiculous in the league v Galway

38 (thirty eight).

With a large ‘helping’ from Galway

3 Likes

The stand in Tuam Stadium is an iconic structure .

1 Like

Half-time in Ireland’s Game Of The Week™:

Moy 0-5 Rostrevor 0-5

The McCann’s Compost Half-Time Show is just ending at the Athletic Grounds and we’re in for a thriller of a second half in the Ulster Intermediate final.

Cant understand the 3-1 price for Nemo at home. Crokes were shaky enough against Commercials and their defence can be got at.

2 Likes

This game in Tuam could be one of the all time classics

I think Castlebar will win based on the fact they have a superior grievance based on losing the corresponding game in extra-time last year. There’s nothing between these teams.

Rostrevor kicking this one away by the sounds of it.

Moy have got the last six points and lead 0-8 to 0-5.