Club Championships 2017

Dowling walked over an amount of cunts this weekend.

5 Likes

To be fair he proved a lot of people wrong but cuala a big step up. Strongest club team I have seen in years.

Na p v Cuala will be a great final .

An epic mugging off .

Whoā€™s left in the football again?

Presuming that Boylan & Grimes are gone for the final, who will come in?

You could argue that Boylan wouldnā€™t have started anyway, Dowling will surely come in and heā€™d probably be the player to miss out. Definitely a loss as an impact sub in attack though.

Grimes will be a bigger loss, but at the same time, they probably have more options in the backs. Mike Foley was a regular at wing-back when they won the All-Ireland. If Boylan moved out to wing-back from the corner, Kieran Kennedy could slot in there, also a regular last time. James Oā€™Brien another decent option.

Corofin v Moorefield
Nemo Rangers v Slaughtneil

1 Like

Any updates on the severity of their crush injuries?

The cunts on here? No idea.

I predict Cuala will win the final handy enough.

Be a huge shock if they didnt.

You might want to tell Paddy Power that

Iā€™d say NAP will be a serious test & itā€™s a 50-50 game.

Weā€™ll take that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can Na P afford to commit two players to the best hurler in Ireland, Con Oā€™Callaghan, and still win? Cuala by 4.

How will Cuala handle the Supermacs superstar?

1 Like

By inviting him over to Foive Goys in Dundrum the day before

1 Like

Iā€™m not overly impressed by Cuala from what Iā€™ve seen of them. NAP were bang average last weekend too but I feel their of hunger will Swing this.

Iā€™ll be having a good punt on the LK/Clare boys.

Iā€™d say both teams were confident of going through last weekend ā€“ it nearly backfired on NaP.

A fit and fighting 16 stone Dowling will make a massive difference to NaPā€¦

I strongly fancy cuala. I donā€™t think na pairsaigh can hold treacy,Cronin,schutte and o Callaghan.