Club Championships 2017

Ya i would have expected Ballincollig to push on. Their own internal politics ruined them.
Hiring a chancer like Ned English to take over then didn’t help.

Did Castlebar win the AI???

Was talking to a chap that works with us this morning from the 'Barrs, said the pitch in PuĂ­C is said to be in shit due to flooding and the final may yet be switched to PuĂ­R. Some craic if that was the case

1 Like

You said they hadn’t a hope and tipped Ballincollig to win one. Ballincollig didn’t even get out of Cork, Castlebar made it to an AI final.

Why? Most finals played in Pairc I Ring anyway. Brilliant venue for the 12-15k range. Would have little effect on either team

The joke o f it all is the absolute lies the CB are getting away with and the ineptitude of the staff/prep of the place

Have you got the post where i tipped Ballincollig to win one?
I expected them to win another Cork and kick on. They haven’t. I doubt i was tipping an AI with too much assuridity

Castlebar had obvious flaws when i judged them. I was definitely overly harsh on them. But i have not adjusted my viee that much either.

If we break down your laughable predictions we would literally be here for weeks.

@GeoffreyBoycott wpuld have to bring in his family as a team of auditors.

And imagine then if we went back over the aliases.

You are really one of these chip on the shoulder bitter cunts who xannot leave things go.

You got your ass handed to you on tyrone this year and its been hilariously knawing away at you since.

Get a life you fucktard.

Bob Ryan runs a tight ship.

I’m sure all these teething problems will be sorted out in due course.

would make perfect sense
that venue was always a disaster when it rained
they could play Nemo and The Barrs over in Brian Dillons anyway for the size of the crowd they’ll get at it

6017 the official attendance figure for 2010 final

Very weak Management that.

No mate. Are you suggesting there wasn’t more than 300 in attendance?

What are you on about you dipshit?

Thats what he said

There was 6017 at the 10 final

kev making an awful show of himself here
7 years after the last all city final Gaelic Football in Cork is on its knees culminating in this season’s debacle, the facts speak for themselves,…yet kev calls this barrs nemo clash some kind of awakening of a sleeping giant
now he and his cohorts and trying to get in a petty argument about attendance figures, is it any wonder we are where we are?

1 Like

You talking about me mickee pal? You asked about 5 times what the figure was so I gave it to you :joy::joy:

are you sure it’s correct as @Turenne said you would regularly see >10k at underage game between these “big” clubs?

1 Like

Its almost as if you think that because there were 6k at that game there is always 6k at these games?

But you can hardly be that thick, even if you are from Cobh.

1 Like

Im not 100% sure as the co board might have dickied the numbers a bit. It was also on much later than usual because of our all ireland win that year so it might have been a right bad day weather wise

1 Like

no
october bank holiday, i was at it
the sun was shining, some lovely leaves on the walk out the marina, reminded me of a Royal Liver League game in the late 80s when they played the first 4 rounds before christmas…
the gaels of Cork said no tho… im sure this year tho you’ll have a massive crowd in from capwell and togher to see their local “clubs”

1 Like

I can understand jealousy or envy had you broke your back to be the best yourself.

But i cannot accept it when you are a useless shower of cunts