Club Championships 2018

County champions Dicksboro dethroned in Kilkenny by Coach Shefflin and his Ballyhale Shamrocks charges.

Certain posters here claimed Coach Shefflin was getting ahead of himself in taking the Ballyhale job, but he’s getting ahead of the opposition, and that’s all that matters.

Games go to ET in Tyrone.

Vinnies will win that out with relative ease now Ballymun are gone. They are a well marshalled outfit and strong all over. They also have the benefit of Carthy and Connolly coming back fresh from the States.

I disagree pal. I think Vincents while being very economical and hard to beat are a pale shadow of the team that won the all Ireland a few years ago. I’d fancy Boden or crokes to take them in the final. Most likely Boden

Beaten by rathnew last year,definitely not a cert.

I fancied Rathnew in that game. Vincent’s look hungry. All players have had a right break since last year. Mullins and Quinn really come into form now amongst others - Cormac Diamond was unrayle today. They’ll play Boden in final and it’ll be decent game but Vinnies game craft will see it through.

I see Ballyhale play the winners of james stephens and Erins own. I take james stephens will win that quarter and play Ballyhale in the semi.

Will Clara have too much for Bennettsbridge in the other semi?

Is that Slaughtneil out of the Derry championship?

It would appear so

Ulster Club blown wide open

Highlights what utter shit @Cicero_Dandi was talking about the Derry Football Championship. In a county that has produced so many Ulster and All Ireland winning club champions, every game is a potential minefield. Vindication for @glenshane.

lol - I thought Ballyhale would be long gone by now such was the negative reaction to his appointment by a small number of folk here

Chrissie and the boys can give the hurling their full attention so

A very poor look out for the standard of club football in Derry when Slaughtneil can’t beat such mediocre opposition.

Shefflin seems to be doing a great job. He took over a club at war 9 months ago

Shit pundit but a top, top manager. Possibly only Canice Picklington’s boys can stop him winning the county title this year.

I’d strongly fancy Cross to win it.

Kilcoo’s year?