Club Championships 2018

Go on away now lad. You got an un-merciful e-hiding today and you could do with a break.

Who are you and why are you following me around the place today?

I replied to you 3 times. I think you’re getting a little bit paranoid there lad. Just admit you haven’t a clue and are a complete spoofer and we can all move on. I’m also genuinely concerned for you. You need a break from TFK & the interweb.

You replied to me 3 times in conversations where you made no other comments. Very very strange behaviour. I’ll let you off as you’re a newbie but you’d want to up your game

Did Bennetsbridge not win both within a couple of years of each other?

1 Like

Thought they lost thr junior final?

Ardfert won junior all Ireland in 2006 & intermediate all Ireland in 2007

1 Like

An absolute tour de france from @maroonandwhite here.

Unbelievable jealousy from the Chip (and Wexican)* cunts who can’t get out of their province at any level of club hurling, and blame their lack of All Irelands on Galway who have an easy ride.
You couldn’t make it up.

• Is that unfair (to include the misfortunes?)
2 Likes

You are of course correct, they won the most one sided junior hurling final played yet and then went on and won the intermediate the following year. Looking at the weekends games the difference in standards was vast between junior and intermediate, it should be an embarrassment for clubs good enough to win intermediate to be playing junior just a year or 2 before.

2 Likes

Who was it lost the junior aif to the team from the north who had a 16 year old starring for them,which caused a bit of controversy? I think his name was mccann. Often wonder what happened to him.

That was a Waterford team if I remember right. Creggan was the northern team. Think they’re in Div 3 of the Antrim leagues. Don’t know about the young lad. There was a couple of MCanns play for Creggan. There’s a Conor McCann has played county but would think he’s older than that young lad.

Thats them,creggan. The team they beat iirc had the bennett brothers on it.

Conor rings a bell. I think that might be him.

You might be right but I just have a notion that Conor McCann has been playing county for at least 3 years. Was that not 2014 Creggan won that so the 16yr old would be at most 21 now.

@maroonandwhite has dismantled a few lads here.

Just googled it. Ballysaggart of Waterford. Here’s the Creggan team:
B Prenter; B Maguire, A Maguire, D Carey; F McCauley, T McCann, M Johnson; R McCann, A McKeown; K Rice, O McCann, J Carey; C Small, S Maguire, C McCann. Subs: M Nelson, D McCann.

I’d say that’s the last we’ll see of @Gman anyway. He has been obliterated.

4 Likes

Google again. Conor McCann is 26/27

The 16 yr old was Conor Small

nice little not to drom in that @Copper_pipe

getting rathkeale fucked out of the u21’s :joy::joy::joy: