Colds and Flus

I haven’t had the flu in years mate, so not me. Probably @Chucks_Nwoko fault

No cold or flu in a long time. Benefits of staying in bed all day and having Mrs O’Sullivan leaving all three meals outside the bedroom door.

1 Like

#the dream

I had the skitters today. Hoping it’s a 24 hour thing.

Does she cook them herself or pick them up from a dj in a bar in town?

Old skool … she cooks them all fresh for me

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had the flu. Having the real flu sounds horrendous, as opposed to lads saying they have the flu because they’ve a runny nose.

1 Like

I’ve only ever had one real flu. Got it of a Stephens Day and was in bed until Jan 2nd. Easily the sickest I ever was.

Same here.
1 sick day in 8 years work.
I respect THE MAN

1 Like

Christ signing in here for flu, seemed the worst was over but im rattling here with the cold shivers the legs have lost all energy.

I was reading about an old Aztec trick for warding off illness that is all the rage among the wealthy these days kid … A cold / flu etc. is gone in a matter of a few hours…

You basically heat up some water in a mug until it is lukewarm … you then put your thumb in the water for a minute until it’s nice and warm then take it out and then you ram it up your hole.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

He didn’t make it through the night guys.

They’ll be a minutes silence for him at the County Junior A Final on Saturday

Shivers have gone for now but now my fucking ear is blocked over the sinus congestion a horrible dose.

You need to shove your right thumb up your hole. Job is oxo

1 Like

@Watchyourtoes was spotted in town watching the game last night. He than went to work afterwards. Not the activities of a man suffering from the flu.

1 Like

Can you confirm or deny the above sightings cc @Watchyourtoes ?

cocaine is a hell of a drug