Colds and Flus

I went in with @chops91 and @Bawny as I was off last night, it was a bed decision by me and iā€™m paying the price now.

These worked wonders for me. One a day supplement.
Was plagued for years. Right as rain now.

How long did you have to leave them up your hole?

1 Like

Itā€™s a health food supplement, not an enema.

A bit of figging

Dont start

Iā€™m in awful way here. Pains in my bones, sweating like fuck and the ents all killing me. Advise please.

Drugsā€¦ Over the counter kind.

Tis doing the rounds. I was in a bad way on Stephens Day so I was

1 Like

Left thumb up the hole. Youā€™ll be as right as rain in the mornin

Lemsip/whiskey/honey/lemon/cloves with a dash of cayenne pepper.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a bit of a cold for a few days now and a count of a sore throat. Havenā€™t had a cold or a sore throat in years. Any suggestions for a cure, or even anything to relieve the discomfort - I have already tried inserting the you know what into the you know where.

Tumeric and black pepper cooked in warm milk will cure everything. Add as much chilli as you can cope with.
Donā€™t buy green bananas.

1 Like

Gargling warm salty water or warm water with dispirin helps to take down any inflammation in the throat. I know youā€™re tackling the symptom but it definitely helps.

1 Like

Also chop some ginger finely and boil the shit out of it. You can add crushed cloves and cinnamon if you like. Bang a lemsip or whiskey into it.

In bed with a bad dose of flu since Friday evening but coming around now thankfully. Those muscle cramps and chills are something else.

I know @anon26343222 will give you the best of care here

Put vicks vapour rub on the soles of your feet when going to bed tonight and whack on a pair of socks over them.

Report to me in the morning.

His missus will think hes using his socks as a cum rag.

ok this concoction worked for the wife before the sister in laws wedding in Ramle 6 years ago
she was dyiing the night before the wedding - throat ,etc - she was smoking thru it anyway
her aunt a rather primative woman but someone who one would trust in the kitchen produced this hideous sludge - it comprised of a large white onion, lemon and honey - the whole lot mashed up into a paste/liquid which she was ordered to drink
i swear to god, despite gagging over the sink post consumption she was right the next morning