Colds and Flus

Next time you are in America (or ORder on eBay) get some NyQuil day and NyQuil night.

For now - Ester c 1000mg every hour, regular nasal wash, few eucalyptus or peppermint oil into a sink filled with boiling water and throw a towel over your head

I mentioned my predicament to one of my neighbors and she gave me a spray called difflam which is working a treat.

I tried that socks/Vick’s thing @anon61878697. It didn’t really help.

1 Like

She sounds like she’d be hard to kill. Not that you’ve thought about it of course

Flat 7up.

Gargle tcp.

My uncle Larry’s sole joke was to say Tom Cats Piss every time somebody mentioned tcp (which in fairness wasn’t very often).

3 Likes

Lashing the lemsip into me here. The aches and pains have already started. Need to be right for Sunday

Right lads, have a bastard of a flu at the moment, nose dripping like a tap, coughing lumps of mucas and sneezing my brains out, a friend recommended Zirtek plus decongestant, just bought it over the counter, will keep ye updated

Grand for the decongesting but it will cure fuck all else.

1 Like

Sounds more like the common cold than the flu

1 Like

You’ve saved him 60 quid.

1 Like

Man flu

1 Like

You’ve got a cold :smile:

1 Like

Shushhh!! It’s man flu,I’m on my last legs here

RIP Alan.

I’m developed the most awful flu. Not hungry. Too hot then too cold. No energy. It’s a bolox.

Be thankful it’s this side of Christmas

It’s a head cold.

And take Ester c ffs sake
Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

a head cold is a cunt in its own right. I have one

I had the startings of one Wednesday, was out playing golf and got the sweats and felt rotten, grand since