Compulsive Liars are hilarious

the dead man defamed jesse ventura and his estate had to pay out a good few shekhels

who

Maybe not compulsive but I’ll log it here.

The Sun first broke “the story” 2 weeks ago of the Brit couple’s ordeal. She’s fairly hot. She might be a yank actually. But they were robbed and raped and pillaged and whatever else over in Papua New Guinea.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6857333/Couple-stripped-and-tortured-by-Papua-New-Guinea-tribe.html

A tour operator over there has started picking holes in their story and has some excellent points.

Now he’ll clearly try and safeguard his own interests but the couple look like a pair of mean hoors. And as everyone knows,nobody likes a mean hoor. I’ll be following this closely.

1 Like

Eamonn Holmes could be one of these lads I’d say

1 Like

McGinley would give you the itch with his analysis.

Dunne says he did not visit €58m Dublin house before buying
via The Irish Times

Just loose change to Sean.

No need to look at the house when you’re buying the address.

1 Like

Bankruptcy officials unhappy with ‘obfuscation’ by Séan Dunne
via The Irish Times

where is the baron of ballsbridge currently residing fagan?
is he is a US citizen also do you know?

Read the second article. In a house with no furniture apparently

ah ok . “America”

I can see the Barry Egan article now. Dunnes house is decorated impeccably in the minimalist style

6 Likes

The pictures on daft looked good though

This lady told a story on WLR at the weekend about Donald Trump wolf whistling her and calling her a hot piece of ass in a club in New York

6 Likes

Enda Kenny is getting treatment for compulsive fib telling. He was asked how the treatment was going to which he replied “magnifishently”.

This never happened

https://t.co/V7LlZ4TaPX

Teddy Bear.

This fucker tells bare faced lies to his mother every fucking evening the little wank stain. :rage:

5 Likes

Ha! I was only talking to someone about this little cunt last week. “I ran all around the world mummy”. No you didnt you lying piece of shit.

2 Likes

I was only thinking of this thread during the week. @cluaindiuic, hows your buddy doing?