Compulsive Liars are hilarious

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 1021707, member: 182”]you seem to have an awful issue with this guy and are looking for any little thing to hammer him…are you really surprised about a veteran sporting pro adding spice to his stories??..they all do it…its nothing new…this after dinner speaking professional footballers do is pure fiction… but people want to hear it…
kimmage interviewed Tony Cascarino a few weeks back… according to roy keane Cascarino is a pure liar about the stories he tells…kimmage knows what sells when it comes to these interviews…and that’s not necessarily the truth …
you can go as basic as going back to your old gaa club on Stephen’s day or whenever there’s a get together with old team mates and talk about an old match and you’ll hear 10 different versions of the same game, all pure hyperbole… …
I don’t see McGinley unique in this regard[/QUOTE]

Of course I have an issue with this lying creep. Overlooking Sandy Lyle to captain Team Europe on home soil and instead appointing this fantasist is an utter disgrace.

Kimmage is weirdo. His falling out with brian O’Driscoll was crazy. For some reason he thought he had exclusive access to O’Driscoll. Maybe he was reading between the lines a bit too much.

will you relax pal !..its only the internet …

Are you not as angry about this as me?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is two continents taking each other on in golf.

It doesn’t get more important.

You seem to have, or believe you have an inside line on what happene here bro? Care to go through the entire thing in more detail for those of us who don’t know?

Is it not well known what happened?
Kimmage threw a hissy fit because O’Driscoll gave a feature interview to a rival journalist.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1021721, member: 1786”]Is it not well known what happened?
Kimmage threw a hissy fit because O’Driscoll gave a feature interview to a rival journalist.[/QUOTE]
I choose not to believe that. It will come out in time I imagine.

o’driscoll threw a hissy fit when kimmage asked him about the time bobbysands81 from the huddleboard gave him the whoopsies

:rolleyes:

+1 What does Kimmage have to gain by calling out some simpleton as a liar

:rolleyes:

credibility? remember this is the man that tried to destroy mankinds fight vs cancer, he should be doing everything possible to ingratiate himself with the general populas

He used a bike with gears. How can you defend him?

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1021697, member: 332”]Yet it took an amusing twist of fate to get him there. Needing $6000, quite a sum in 1989, to fund his California dream, McGinley and his dad sought a bank loan.

Granted an appointment by a senior Bank of Ireland executive, they noticed a club and a few golf balls in the corner when they entered the office. “Paul, I’m having terrible trouble with my pitching wedge, I’m duffing all my chips, can you help,” said the official. A quick lesson did the trick and an assistant was told: “give these guys what they want!”

http://www.independent.ie/sport/golf/ryder-cup/paul-mcginley-the-making-of-a-ryder-cup-captain-30607124.html[/QUOTE]
A senior executive no less dealing with a 6K loan. He could at least make it half way believable.

In 2008, McGinley spoke of his relief after his daughter Maia survived a 20-foot fall down a manhole. She was six years old at the time and had been playing in the front garden of McGinley’s mansion home when she slipped on a dislodged manhole cover and plunged down the drain. McGinley had been having building work done at the front of the house and the hole was blocked with a temporary cover. She was taken to hospital but remarkably had no serious injuries. McGinley said: “We are just so lucky and so grateful she is fine.”

Fuck sake

How long before this is picked up by mainstream media?

A 20ft manhole in his front garden?

This is just getting ridiculous

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1022035, member: 110”]A 20ft manhole in his front garden?

This is just getting ridiculous[/QUOTE]

You didn’t read the whole article mate. She was chased in there by a pack of Wolves. Poor child, it’'s any wonder she is still alive.

I think this ape is ripe for an article of ridcule from Waterford Whisper.

@farmerinthecity, is that manhole tale from another feature interview? Wouldn’t mind reading some more of his lies.