Compulsive Liars are hilarious

Waterford Whisper is ripe for an article of ridicule

Apparently the best people for spotting a liar are very skilled liars themselves

Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind

You must be brilliant at spotting them so.

Sounds like a lie to me.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1021431, member: 2272”]Alec*Ferguson is over to speak at Dublin Chamber of Commerce dinner in a few weeks

*Alex calls himself Alec[/QUOTE]
He was constantly referred to last night as Sir Alec rather than Sir Alex which I found annoying. He was incomprehensible, I thought at times he must have been speaking in Scots Gaelic as he droned on about Giggsy and Scholesy.

Enda struggled to keep his inner eejit at bay when he took the mike. Hey Sir Alec if you ever cross the Shannon there’s a few boys in green and red I’d like you to have a word with. wink

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1029197, member: 706”]He was constantly referred to last night as Sir Alec rather than Sir Alex which I found annoying. He was incomprehensible, I thought at times he must have been speaking in Scots Gaelic as he droned on about Giggsy and Scholesy.

Enda struggled to keep his inner eejit at bay when he took the mike. Hey Sir Alec if you ever cross the Shannon there’s a few boys in green and red I’d like you to have a word with. wink[/QUOTE]
He was probably pissed.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1029197, member: 706”]He was constantly referred to last night as Sir Alec rather than Sir Alex which I found annoying. He was incomprehensible, I thought at times he must have been speaking in Scots Gaelic as he droned on about Giggsy and Scholesy.

Enda struggled to keep his inner eejit at bay when he took the mike. Hey Sir Alec if you ever cross the Shannon there’s a few boys in green and red I’d like you to have a word with. wink[/QUOTE]

Hard to understand him - had to listen carefully. I don’t particularly like him, he is not likeable and he presents a sanitised version of his style of management but he is interesting to listen to in terms of how he manages people and engenders loyalty/respect.

Did I spot you getting a photo with Fergie and BOD?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1029201, member: 2272”]Hard to understand him - had to listen carefully. I don’t particularly like him, he is not likeable and he presents a sanitised version of his style of management but he is interesting to listen to in terms of how he manages people and engenders loyalty/respect.

Did I spot you getting a photo with Fergie and BOD?[/QUOTE]
Yes that was me giving Drico a wedgie.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1029197, member: 706”]

Quisling gobshite

What’s this about fagan and bod?

Something about a reach around

we fcuking well need clarity on this one?

Fagan is fresh for his age to be fair

I’m sorry now I didn’t wear a dress shirt. The Dunnes Stores shirt looks fucking manky on me in that photo.
:oops:

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1021351, member: 9”]He confirmed the second one was a lie in today’s Irish Independent, pal. He told that made up tale to Paul Kimmage in the lengthy feature interview in the Sindo last Sunday week but clarified the position today for whatever reason.

I’m a very astute judge of character and called him out for being a bullshitter that day on the Ryder Cup thread (McGinley could be a TFK member).

Using deduction and basic cop on and given this precedent, I’m also concluding that he didn’t actually shoulder an opponent off the pitch and knock him so far that he ended up in the car park, clattering himself into a Ford Capri and being removed unconscious.

The elevator story was clearly made up.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmm

[MEDIA=twitter]521026564465909761[/MEDIA]

http://www.independent.ie/sport/golf/padraig-harrington-id-love-to-be-ryder-cup-captain-one-day-30656807.html

Harrington irked at mcginleys “inaccuracies”

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1029938, member: 80”]http://www.independent.ie/sport/golf/padraig-harrington-id-love-to-be-ryder-cup-captain-one-day-30656807.html

Harrington irked at mcginleys “inaccuracies”[/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I called this McGinley spoofer out from the get go.

Never been wrong on the internet.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1030383, member: 9”]:clap: :clap: :clap:

I called this McGinley spoofer out from the get go.

Never been wrong on the internet.[/QUOTE]

This all played out wonderfully for Kimmage.

I assume an apology from @Esteban de la Sexface will follow

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1030386, member: 1786”]This all played out wonderfully for Kimmage.

I assume an apology from @Esteban de la Sexface will follow[/QUOTE]

it will in my eye.