Congratulations to Leinster Champions of Europe

is it just me or has WTB ascended to a higher plane of existence in the past few days?

awe-inspiring stuff.
:clap::clap::mad::clap:

He’s caught a few fishies here to be fair to him. Lot of respect due to WUM’ing the head rugby WUM on the ol rugby.

Still, I dont like to see this thread derailed like this. Well done Leinster.

Lions thread next.

[quote=“treaty_exile”]is it just me or has WTB ascended to a higher plain of existence in the past few days?
[/QUOTE]

It is just you.

:clap:

glad to see you’ve recovered from WTB tearing you a new one on the child abuse thread.

I would like to congratulate Leinster on winning the final on their first attempt.

I don’t care for any of ye but Leinster is still a Paddy Province(whether the goys slash hairdo’s like it or not) that bate an Engerlish County and thats enough for me.

and to add a btw: the Munster supporters that wore Leicester scarfs in Murrayfield should be skinned.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]
and to add a btw: the Munster supporters that wore Leicester scarfs in Murrayfield should be skinned.[/QUOTE]

link?

Don’t need a link MBB. Saw it myself, the fuckin gimps. And cheering for the English team too before and during the match.

What?

Show me where he did you clown.

Couldn’t and won’t believe that unless I saw it with my own eyes. Nothing personal pikie.

Couldn’t believe it myself MBB.

[quote=“treaty_exile”]is it just me or has WTB ascended to a higher plain of existence in the past few days?
[/QUOTE]

Actually, while you’re there and seeing that you are a self appointed mouthpiece for WTB, do you agree with his frankly mindboggling theory that Leinster beat Munster because Leinster caught them cold? I notice that WTB hasn’t expanded that any further.

You do believe him to be on a higher plain of existence after all.

No link, but an eye witness / giver of stick report.

As soon as he sobers up I’ll get the script and post it up. I’ll try and keep it as Blockrork as I can.

I guess there’s arseholes in every walk of life, irregardless of creed nor code. Fair play to the media and the Unions in the way that they’ve created a rivalry out of something that never was to be fair. Great money making venture for all concerned.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]No link, but an eye witness / giver of stick report.

As soon as he sobers up I get the script and post it up. I’ll try and keep it as Blockrork as I can.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I’d prefer to see it in a rag of repute.

I’ll pass it on to Frilly so.

Speak fucking english.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Actually, while you’re there and seeing that you are a self appointed mouthpiece for WTB, do you agree with his frankly mindboggling theory that Leinster beat Munster because Leinster caught them cold? I notice that WTB hasn’t expanded that any further.

[/QUOTE]

I’m disappointed with you farmer, you’re so tied up in knots over this you didn’t even comment on exile’s unfortunate use of words. He isn’t having a panic attack like a few more of ye though. How long does the honeymoon period have to be before it’s ok to talk about the sport again? Will a couple of months be required?

I believe in Leinster.

Ah cop on to yourself Watch’it; you and all your learning can’t be fooled by Farmer. It just isn’t possible.

Lets just call it your Arrigle moment.