Congratulations to Leinster Champions of Europe

[quote=“dancarter”]No junkie, he is so secure in himself he is happy to wear a jersey of another team and know his fellow rugby fans will not batter the fook out of him for it.

Alien concept to you as a LOI fan Im sure.[/QUOTE]

Alien concept to most sports fans but then irish rugby fans arent proper sports fans there just event junkee wankers

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Why is he wearing it though?

His team isn’t playing.

Does he not have any other clothes or something?[/QUOTE]

To show that he is a Munster fan, same reason anyone else wears a jersey.

Even though Munster weren’t playing?

And you think that’s perfectly ok?

I know your type, if there isnt a row on the terrace you wouldnt call it a sport. Your a sick cunt and you sicken me. Please unsubscribe me from your newsletter.

most blokes i know wear jerseys when they play sports :clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Even though Munster weren’t playing?

And you think that’s perfectly ok?[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt do it myself but I have no problem with it, why the fook would I?

Because it’s retarded.

As a northside Dub and a LOI fan Im quite sure that most people you know wear jerseys and tracksuits all day every day

i know your type- the cork sailing set who has a love for rogbee that cant be passionate about sports as your one true passion is money:mad:

you sicken me tom

Fair enough :clap:

:clap::clap:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]i know your type- the cork sailing set who has a love for rogbee that cant be passionate about sports as your one true passion is money:mad:

you sicken me tom[/QUOTE]

Who is Tom.

Yeah I love money, shoot me, you love LOI football, random acts of violence and heroin. You win scumbag.

Dan there is no point getting involved in this, surprised to actually see you take the bait…gas isn’t it, when the Leinster fans showed up at the 2006 and 2008 finals nobody so much as passsed comment on it, when the munster fans do it they are retarded…Yet more double standards

[quote=“dancarter”]Who is Tom.

Yeah I love money, shoot me, you love LOI football, random acts of violence and heroin. You win scumbag.[/QUOTE]

random acts of violence- havent seen that in LOI football for years- meanwhile you are on here on a daily basis defending some cock who tried to blind a leinster player in the semi final - i think you’ll find that the evidence suggests that you Tom is the one that loves violence

I said if the Leinster fans did it then they were gobshites.

Don’t let the facts get the way of your double standards theory though.

while I dont agree with many of farmers opinions he is not generally a WUM.

us Munster fans are quite the tolerant bunch it must be said though. I actualy brought an Ulster fan with me in 2006 and he wore the Ulster jersey going in and got a savage reception from all the fans around. Why the fook would he have put a Munster jersey on him?

whos Tom?

Id pay good money to let Quinlan loose on your needle pocked body and thats not maybe.

Nobody tried to remove his eyes no?

How come you weren’t on about it here last year on about it Farmer, nobody else was belly-aching about it this time last year?

[quote=“dancarter”]while I dont agree with many of farmers opinions he is not generally a WUM.

us Munster fans are quite the tolerant bunch it must be said though. I actualy brought an Ulster fan with me in 2006 and he wore the Ulster jersey going in and got a savage reception from all the fans around. Why the fook would he have put a Munster jersey on him?[/QUOTE]

Nobody tried to remove his eyes no?