Congratulations to Leinster Champions of Europe

I didn’t see it Puke obviously.

[quote=“dancarter”]whos Tom?

Id pay good money to let Quinlan loose on your needle pocked body and thats not maybe.[/QUOTE]

so you are the one that likes random act of violence- :clap:

Agreed, have been to a few away games and had great craic, shame these auld tough times have put an end to my fun…

Lads haven’t much to be worrying about when they are on complaining about someone wearing a munster jersey to the Heineken cup final…

Often saw plenty of Celtic jersyes been worn in Lansdowne road when Ireland were playing soccer matches and thought nothing of it

What happens on the field stays on the field.

in certan circumstances it is the only thing that stupid people understand

so if you kill a man but it happens during a rugby game then its ok with the law?:clap:

As long as you do it from an onside position :stuck_out_tongue:

as long as its quinlan:D

can you post the link where I mentioned that. Stick to the dutch gold and the hash lad and steer clear of the rugby, your out of your depth.

Now I wont ruin the Leinster congrats thread any further.

[quote=“dancarter”]can you post the link where I mentioned that. Stick to the dutch gold and the hash lad and steer clear of the rugby, your out of your depth.

Now I wont ruin the Leinster congrats thread any further.[/QUOTE]

a few posts up you said what happens on the field stays on the field:rolleyes:

Lads lads I’m very disappointed with this turn of events
THis is the thread to admire and praise the men of Leinster not to settle old scores
We can do that on any of the other threads on rugby or just make up one for it.
Anyway fwiw- I couldn’t give a toss what jersey a lad wears to a game as long as he was supporting the correct team.

there was some amount of absolute knacks going round Dublin today with Glasgow Celtic jerseys on, to the best of my knowledge neither Glasgow Celtic nor Ireland were playing in Dublin today.
how would farmer, ncc and the other fashion police officers judge this?

well done to leinster, well deserved and am delighted for ODriscoll and a few more old warriers that truly deserved this.

An awful lot of Leinster ruby fans obsessed with Minster btw, even in their greatest hour.
It will all be over before they relaise and they wont have enjoyed it.
Idiots.

[quote=“HBV*”]there was some amount of absolute knacks going round Dublin today with Glasgow Celtic jerseys on, to the best of my knowledge neither Glasgow Celtic nor Ireland were playing in Dublin today.
how would farmer, ncc and the other fashion police officers judge this?

[/QUOTE]

Hardly the same thing now is it?

In fact only an idiot would make that comparison. Oh wait…

Anyway, there’s no point going into this anymore. Some lads seem to think it is perfectly acceptable for a supporter of a non playing team turning up to a game wearing the jersey of the non playing team. I don’t. And that’s it really.

Sure havent I been telling you he’s been doing this all season?!

look at these 2 mongs

decide to go to the game & get wear their jerseys but leave at half time:D what fools

Typical bitterness from the Munster supporters on here and a real pity WBY’s salute to the European champions turned out like this.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00324/leinstercup_indo_324622d.jpg

[quote=“Bandage”]Awesome stuff Leinster. Well done boys.

Great to see an Irish team win it playing open, expansive, freeflowing rugby football unlike previous winners from our country.

Go Leinster. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Oh Dear.
Bad winners are bad enough, but not realising that it was actually Leinster Forwards that won the game and stopped Leicster in their tracks is unforgivable.
The typical free flowing leinster backs routine that was to the fore a couple of years ago was never going to be evident in the Leicster game.
Leinster backs were rightly getting stuck in and helping out the forwards.
It was the likes of Heaslip, Cullen and Elsom that won that game yesterday and Jackman did very well from the line.
The 2 props were also better than their opposites.

The truth is, Leinster won the game playing the kind of game that won Munster a couple of these cups. Leinster as it stands have a better pack than most teams and their back line are well capable of getting stuck into the ruck if needed. If Leinster rugby was still at the “pretty” stage then they woudl never have been able to hold Quins at the line time and time again in the quarter final. Thats a fact.

Yours etc,
GSH.

I think you’ll find Leinster successfully combined steel in the pack with the awesome skills of the backs. Our routine domination of the Munster pack was a credit to our forwards and our backs came to the party too with their try scoring exploits that day. It’s rare you’ll completely obliterate and dismantle teams with total ease in both the semi-final and final of a major competition so Saturday was naturally more of a test.

I never said that the win was purely down to the backs, and Leicester defended well, but Leinster’s philosophy as ever was 15-man attacking rugby football, unlike the 10-man anti-rugby football adopted by Munster for the vast majority of the last decade. We had to be patient and mentally strong and, despite the odd individual error, we kept playing the right way and got our ultimate reward. Marvellous, magnificent Leinster.

I love how Bandage gets some of ye so wound up lads. The lad openly admits he wouldnt know a ruck from a line out and ye still go for it!

Superb day for the province, superb day for Ireland, and Irish sports lovers.