Congratulations to Leinster Champions of Europe

Bnadage does know open, expansive, freeflowing rugby when he sees it though.

The same way you could spot a talented juiced up, latex wearing gay fake wrestler from a young age i suppose is it Flano.

Turf munching fuck.

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€] The lad openly admits he wouldnt know a ruck from a line out and ye still go for it!
[/QUOTE]

Harsh MBB. I generally find his analysis spot on actually.

When I see a new post in a rugby thread and it from Bandage. I will generally open it as he tends to have something worthwhile to say.

Unfortunately I canā€™t say the same about others.

Well maybe NCC.

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]I love how Bandage gets some of ye so wound up lads. The lad openly admits he wouldnt know a ruck from a line out and ye still go for it!

Superb day for the province, superb day for Ireland, and Irish sports lovers.[/QUOTE]

I have no recollection of ever making such an admission, MBB.

Iā€™m clearly too modest to list out all of my rugby football musing predictions that came to fruition over the past few months but surely Farmer or someone will mention my support of the legendary Brian Oā€™Driscoll in February when Munster members were writing his playing obituary, my prediction that Leinster would blow Munster away (by two tries plus), how Oā€™Connell and Oā€™Gara would yet again fail to perform in the Croke Park caldron what with not having the natural empathy towards their sacred surroundings like the down to earth Leinster players have and, most recently only last Saturday morning, that Johnny Sexton has a whole load of moxy and would thrive on the pressure of final day.

Iā€™ve forgotten more about rugby football than the likes of Munster bandwagoners like Kev, dancarter and GSH will ever know.

It was actually a great day for Leinster. We win and lose together. However, as billy wright so correctly stated, these Munster bandwagoners look to celebrate with us when we win yet revel in writing us off and jeering us when we lose. This win was for Leinster and Leinster alone. We wonā€™t ever want, need or accept support from our turnip munching brethren.

Nobody gives a fuck

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Harsh MBB. I generally find his analysis spot on actually.

When I see a new post in a rugby thread and it from Bandage. I will generally open it as he tends to have something worthwhile to say.

Unfortunately I canā€™t say the same about others.

Well maybe NCC.[/QUOTE]

No bite farmer. Rock on.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]I have no recollection of ever making such an admission, MBB.

Iā€™m clearly too modest to list out all of my rugby football musing predictions that came to fruition over the past few months but surely Farmer or someone will mention my support of the legendary Brian Oā€™Driscoll in February when Munster members were writing his playing obituary, my prediction that Leinster would blow Munster away (by two tries plus), how Oā€™Connell and Oā€™Gara would yet again fail to perform in the Croke Park caldron what with not having the natural empathy towards their sacred surroundings like the down to earth Leinster players have and, most recently only last Saturday morning, that Johnny Sexton has a whole load of moxy and would thrive on the pressure of final day.

Iā€™ve forgotten more about rugby football than the likes of Munster bandwagoners like Kev, dancarter and GSH will ever know.

It was actually a great day for Leinster. We win and lose together. However, as billy wright so correctly stated, these Munster bandwagoners look to celebrate with us when we win yet revel in writing us off and jeering us when we lose. This win was for Leinster and Leinster alone. We wonā€™t ever want, need or accept support from our turnip munching brethren.[/QUOTE]

Can you bullet point that for me there buudy?

Not trying to make anyone bite.

I genuinely believe it.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Not trying to make anyone bite.

I genuinely believe it.[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

at times its like watching the Barbarians.
Mesmerising stuff altogether.

No, the word count isnā€™t so significant to warrant bullet points in this particular instance, Iā€™m afraid.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]
Iā€™m clearly too modest to list out all of my rugby football musing predictions that came to fruition over the past few months but surely Farmer or someone will mention my support of the legendary Brian Oā€™Driscoll in February when Munster members were writing his playing obituary,[/QUOTE]

Ah Bandage to be fair Stevie Wonder could call that Brian Oā€™Driscoll still had it to compete at the highest level, seeing as the guy has never played a bad game for his country in his life and has put his body on the line on more occassions than he ought to really.

Great result for Leinster and fair play to them. Deserved win. Sexton a revelation. Elsom a class act. Confirms BOD as greatest every Irish rugby player.

Great result for Irish rugby.

Now finally, its Connachts turn. Watch the Magners League wooden spooners take inspiration and turn things around to win Magners, Heineken and bloody SUPER14 next season !!!

Put your mortgage on itā€¦:thumbsup:

Farmer will do it for me so.

Donā€™t take a huff because I agree with Bandageā€™s rugby knowledge over yours MBB.

Farmer, thereā€™s a tendency to dismiss oneā€™s opinion on rugby football matters if one doesnā€™t laud Munster and their achievements.

Itā€™s just that I personally was brought up hearing stories about the Wexford hurling team of the 1950s and 1960s and the flair with which they played the game.

Thereā€™s also the legacy of Celticā€™s European Cup winning team and their fast, attacking football (a style which Celtic supporters still demand but unfortunately have not got under Gordon Strachan) so Iā€™ll always prefer a McGeady over a Glenn Whelan, a Zidane over a Deschamps, an Oā€™Driscoll over an Oā€™Connell.

I think teams have an obligation to entertain, like Leinster do, but I accept that a win-at-all costs mentality largely exists throughout professional sport now. I donā€™t care much for international football but I got great enjoyment out of watching Spain win Euro 2008 - great football, indeed great winning football.

Munster are a bit like Greece in 2004. They played winning rugby football but it was staid, turgid, conservative, defensive stuff. But theyā€™ve won it twice nonetheless and good luck to them.

However, I have far more respect for a team who wins with style and flair - Spain last summer, Barca in La Liga this season for example - and I can now add my beloved Leinster to that list. Winning doesnā€™t have to come at the expense of entertainment and Leinster have resoundingly proved that.

Marvellous, magnificent Leinster.

Watched the 1st half of this Yesterday,fair play to them for winning it but it makes vey light of Munster being awarded RTE Team of the Year last Year,Leinster wont be within an asses roar of it this Year as the Irish rugby team will be getting it for the grand slam,the rugby love in in RTE is hard to stomach,broadcasting that shite from Vancuever the other evening was a joke.There was more people at a junior A match i was at in Thomastown Yesterday evening and the pitch looked like a green area of a suburban housing estate,in short it a was a jobs for the boys yawnfest.
P.S I was in New Ross,Co Wexford at luchtime theyve completely lost the run of themsleves with around 30 Lienster flags on the bridge and banners up in the centre of the town,they have nobody on the panel as far as i know,some gobshite in the town hall just itching to waste money is what id put it down to.the foreigners are mighty impressed with this show of colour id say.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Iā€™ll always prefer a McGeady over a Glenn Whelan, a Zidane over a Deschamps, an Oā€™Driscoll over an Oā€™Connell.

[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=ā€œTHE LINK WALSHā€]Watched the 1st half of this Yesterday,fair play to them for winning it but it makes vey light of Munster being awarded RTE Team of the Year last Year,Leinster wont be within an asses roar of it this Year as the Irish rugby team will be getting it for the grand slam,the rugby love in in RTE is hard to stomach,broadcasting that shite from Vancuever the other evening was a joke.There was more people at a junior A match i was at in Thomastown Yesterday evening and the pitch looked like a green area of a suburban housing estate,in short it a was a jobs for the boys yawnfest.
P.S I was in New Ross,Co Wexford at luchtime theyve completely lost the run of themsleves with around 30 Lienster flags on the bridge and banners up in the centre of the town,they have nobody on the panel as far as i know,some gobshite in the town hall just itching to waste money is what id put it down to.the foreigners are mighty impressed with this show of colour id say.[/QUOTE]

New Ross, Co. Wexford is in Leinster last time I checked Link. (wish it wasnā€™t the big shithole) Also, Gordon Darcy is a Wexford man.