Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Must be awful as yere so brilliant :see_no_evil::roll_eyes:
To have been thoroughly whipped by a mediocre bunch of kids​:+1::yum:

Well said

Id be bullish. They got to an all ireland without any coaching last year. The talent is there. Furlong and Mulcahy are serious operators. We will win all ireland this year or next imho.

3 Likes

You weren’t at the TUSGG last week then

1 Like

Ha ha, circle the wagons there lads. Hoggie boy this and hoggie boy that. Ye get what ye deserve & for going on 20 years ye deserved fuck all

No one’s actually said that
Most have said or agreed that theres AI in the Cork team
ie as in the future
No one on here mentioned this year not at all
Love to see it happen obviously
Anyway must get ready to watch a decent MSL match at Avondale park
Avondale united v UCC
Standard fairly good
( foreign sports eh​:roll_eyes::blush::blush:)

Definitely need to tighten up

1 Like

Personally all the chat about Galway & Waterford being the genuine contenders to Limerick is way over the top.

One team will halt Limerick & that’s Cork. Maybe not this season but it will be them who take on the mantle.

2 Likes

Normally I’d agree with you, and I’ve said all along that I think Cork are number 2 this year.
But we’re really looking at an exceptional team in Limerick, absolutely unbelievable on their day, and they’re only going through the motions et the moment.
Not this year but certainly I’d be confident that they will be a huge challenger in 23.

People are always gonna be emotional at a match @Batigol , exactly what you want, you go to be entertained, it’s all banter. In the cold light of day those lads minds will be cast back to last August,
Not yet but getting there

3 Likes

If you’re number 2, you’re a contender. Anything could happen Limerick, injuries, appetite etc.,

They set the standard, but Cork have an unbelievable amount of potential.

1 Like

That’s it.

I’d be amazed if cork aren’t a much better side this season.

Limerick are probably going to rely on 13/14 of players from last year. We can’t afford much injuries and If one or two players lose form it’s literally game on.

2 Likes

Look at the improvement Limerick made between 2017 and 2018. Even throughout 2018.

Jesus, I dont know. There was savage bullishness on display. Maybe it’s a Cork thing. Grown men roaring at us parking the car and all.

We have a good panel. We are making progress. In the next few years we will win an AI.

However, atm we are a long way off Limerick. Waterford are also better than us. Most Cork people aren’t as bullish, or delusional, as one or two online posters.

1 Like

@thelimericks never stop. They can’t enjoy it

1 Like

We will be a better team I think, but so will Galway, Waterford etc. I still wouldnt put Cork above Galway, nevermind Waterford for 2022.

Sorry I’m not following why would I need to be eating humble pie?

If Limerick don’t win at least another couple it will be a massive shock and a choke of epic proportions

1 Like

I don’t rate Galway.

Waterford have little chance.

1 Like

One league win against a disinterested Limerick and a few lads have lost the run of themselves.

1 Like